WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Travel and Entertainment    So, Apparently Donald Trump is Now Suing a Friend of Mine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, Apparently Donald Trump is Now Suing a Friend of Mine
 Login/Join 
posted
While it is true that 3rd party contractual interference can be sued for in tort, protests have never been part of that litigation (that I know of). (That is generally for: "we will pay you X to break your contract with this other entity" type deals.)

Should be interesting.
*clicky*

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" -- W.C. Fields

Posts: 7649 | Registered: Dec 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would think that Donald Trump would be about as unsympathetic a plaintiff as they come.
Every year I get one or two letters from inmates who wish to sue the prison doctor for one thing or another. Maybe they have some merit on the medicine, and maybe not, but the letters are all disposed of in the shredder without further study.
Note to Mr. Trump: I am not comparing you to an inmate! Don't sue me!

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 7185 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
Note to Mr. Trump: I am not comparing you to an inmate! Don't sue me!

Inmate is fine, just don't compare him to a primate.

Show me a good loser, I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi.

Posts: 2429 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jun 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had the pleasure of litigating against the Trumpster from 2006-2010 - We took his deposition twice - good times.

Posts: 6025 | Location: South Florida | Registered: Dec 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vexatious litigation and misuse of court resources if you ask me.

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6619 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:

Inmate is fine, just don't compare him to a primate.

Excellent.

A thrice bankrupt piece of trash.

He can sue me.

"What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?" -Isak Dinesen

Posts: 1294 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darn I was hoping to read your friend was a barber.

Posts: 2418 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jcocktosten:
Had the pleasure of litigating against the Trumpster from 2006-2010 - We took his deposition twice - good times.

Must have been!

Posts: 7185 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Must have been!

He is much taller in person than I expected

Posts: 6025 | Location: South Florida | Registered: Dec 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mountainman:
Darn I was hoping to read your friend was a barber.

Big Grin

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1964 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Must have been!

He is much taller in person than I expected

Hopefully you cut him down to size.

posted Hide Post
He came in 6'4 and left 5'8

posted Hide Post
quote:
He came in 6'4 and left 5'8

Are we talking height here? Big Grin

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6619 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post