WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Travel and Entertainment    Veteran's Day/ Remembrance Day 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veteran's Day/ Remembrance Day 2012
 Login/Join 
posted
To all that served, serve and yet to serve for us all: Thank you. Smile

Posts: 1608 | Location: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A huge +1 - God bless all those who have and are currently serving!

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1842 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read this is our first Veteran's Day without any living WW I veteran.

Posts: 29607 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Cancun:

+1 from me.

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 6949 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Cancun:

+1 from me.

+ another 1!

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36424 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this.

+1 more!

"What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?" -Isak Dinesen

Posts: 1256 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the vetrans and current military personel. Hope everyone enjoyed their day off.

Posts: 8514 | Registered: May 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
** A toast to my deployed brothers & sisters:

This is a day to remember all Marines, soldiers, sailors, airmen, & costies past & present, who made sacrifices above & beyond the call of duty.

To those who made the ultimate sacrifice, you are never forgotten.

Cheers!

Shane T. (USMC 2003-11)
- OIF
- OEF

Posts: 1292 | Location: Murrieta, CA | Registered: Mar 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And thank YOU Shane!

Posts: 5156 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shane T.:
** A toast to my deployed brothers & sisters:

This is a day to remember all Marines, soldiers, sailors, airmen, & costies past & present, who made sacrifices above & beyond the call of duty.

To those who made the ultimate sacrifice, you are never forgotten.

Cheers!

Shane T. (USMC 2003-11)
- OIF
- OEF

Hear, Hear...CLINK!!!

Got acid?
@@@@@@@@@@@@
Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another glass of wine.

Posts: 1430 | Location: Redstate USA | Registered: Mar 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post