WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Travel and Entertainment    2012 NFL schedule out...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 NFL schedule out...
 Login/Join 
posted
Interesting to note that the two teams with the 'easiest' strength of schedule are Green Bay and New England.

Giants and Broncos have the toughest schedules. Hope Peyton is ready.

NFC East has a tough array - each team will play at least seven teams who were in the playoffs last year. Philly plays half its schedule against playoff teams from 2011. Figure Dallas and Philly to be better and it could be a tough division to win.

I'll go out on a limb and predict the Cowboys will finish 5-11.

They will lose two each to Philly and NY, and split with the Redksins.

They will lose to Saints, Bears, Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, and Falcons.

They will beat the Bucs, Browns, Panthers, and Seahawks.

How's it look for your team?

Team schedules here:

Schedule here.

Styrength of schedule here.

"What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?" -Isak Dinesen

Posts: 1294 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Hawks!

Posts: 381 | Location: Earth | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Miami's schedule isn't too bad.

They are going to need all the help they can get. Plus, a decent quarterback.

Posts: 6572 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in seeing how Miami goes in the draft.

New England is flush with picks. Nice, fast, fresh players to plug into their system....and an 'easy' schedule.

Brady's 6th Super Bowl...vs. Aaron Rogers?

"What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?" -Isak Dinesen

Posts: 1294 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patriots have the easiest one. If they stay healthy they'll make another good run at it. Once hockey's over football won't be able to get here fast enough. The way the Sox are going it's going to be a long summer. Frown

Posts: 2302 | Location: NH Seacoast | Registered: Oct 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, don't give up on your team so fast. A true fan stays with his team through good and bad times. In 1991, when the Yankees were the worst team in baseball, I went to the games and rooted for them. The bad times make the good times all the better. Boston will be there in Spetember.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37154 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just in shock that the Lions will actually have 4 prime-time national televised games, plus the annual Thanksgiving game. They're on MNF once, a prime-time Saturday game once, and two Sunday Night spots.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Saginaw, MI | Registered: Mar 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhawk:
I'm just in shock that the Lions will actually have 4 prime-time national televised games, plus the annual Thanksgiving game. They're on MNF once, a prime-time Saturday game once, and two Sunday Night spots.

Having Matt Stafford and Calvin Johonson on your team will do that for you. They're a fun team to watch. Can't wait for the Packers/Lions games this year and I can't remember the last time I said that.

Show me a good loser, I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi.

Posts: 2444 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jun 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My purple squad is going to suck again this year and if a stadium bill doesn't pass another minnesota team could be heading to LA.

Posts: 9515 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhawk:

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I'm an even bigger enthusiast for people enjoying their fanship in general.

Really nice to see the Lions roaring again.

You know, if Dallas hadn't blown that lead against the Lions, and no blocked field goal attempt in week 15, the Cowboys would've won their division and we'd have no Giants Super Bowl championship.

Entire seasons turn on such small events!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Hey, don't give up on your team so fast. A true fan stays with his team through good and bad times. In 1991, when the Yankees were the worst team in baseball, I went to the games and rooted for them. The bad times make the good times all the better. Boston will be there in Spetember.

I'm sure you caught the game today. You sure about that? Ack

Posts: 2302 | Location: NH Seacoast | Registered: Oct 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's one game. Your guys hit the ball well. Aceves is a good pitcher but just didn't have it today. I was sorry when the Yankees let him go.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37154 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post