New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from...
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ohio. Smack

Posts: 29598 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Ohio. Smack
Were you extradited?

--------------------
"One may dislike carrots, spinach, beetroot, or the skin on hot milk. But not wine. It is like hating the air that one breathes, since each is equally indispensable."

Marcel Ayme`

Posts: 10227 | Location: The Left Coast | Registered: Dec 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunny Miami

Posts: 3030 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
quote:
Ohio. Smack
Were you extradited?

LMAO. I knew that sh!t would finally catch up with him. Devilish

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13307 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Ohio. Smack
Were you extradited?

Ha, now have been notified my flight out tomorrow has been canceled. Mad

Posts: 29598 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Ohio?

Posts: 1199 | Location: The Woodlands, Texas | Registered: Jun 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife was on her way to Ohio for business when she got word, in Chicago Mad, that the travel and meetings were canceled due to the storm. Luckily she was able to get home, otherwise you guys may have finally been able to meet!

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1841 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Ohio. Smack
Were you extradited?

Ha, now have been notified my flight out tomorrow has been canceled. Mad

I spent a couple of weeks in Ohio one night.

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3356 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montreal! Or Dorval, to be precise, in a hotel room overlooking the airport tarmac. Flights still coming and going but the US departures section was completely shutdown and eerily quiet.

Shall see how things look in a day or two.....

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10533 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThistlinTom:
What part of Ohio?

Columbus and Dayton so far.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Columbus...

Depending when you arrived, you might have been just in time to catch the finish of the All American Quarter Horse Congress Wink

If you've never been, D would love this Cool

Posts: 15131 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Atlanta

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3356 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:
Atlanta

Welcome. Too bad my schedule didn't work out this time.

Posts: 3030 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For what reason should people travel to Ohio? (apart from those that want to become the next US president)

There is nothing in our intelligence that has not passed by the senses. (Aristoteles)

Posts: 1741 | Location: Luxemburg | Registered: Nov 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lake Buena Vista

Posts: 2144 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa

Posts: 2144 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naples

posted Hide Post
Fussen

Posts: 941 | Location: East of England | Registered: Jul 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jabe11:
Fussen

I was there last year and thought it was a very enchanting village.

Several of the scenes from the great movie The Great Escape were filmed there.

Enjoy your time.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redknife:
Naples

DO NOT DRIVE there. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Fussen

We stayed there when visiting Ludwig's humble abode.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5437 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Naples

Why not? i have, it's fun.

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”—Winston Churchill”

Posts: 3470 | Location: Vermont | Registered: Sep 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vt2It:
quote:
quote:
Naples

I agree. Better advice would be to remove all valuables from your car, make sure windows are up and doors are locked every time you park. ... Or better still, get out of town as fast as you can.

Posts: 941 | Location: East of England | Registered: Jul 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Fussen IS charming. But the weather was poor today so we drove to Munich. Castle lives up to billing...we had our daughter in a Cinderella dress!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jabe11:
quote:
Originally posted by Vt2It:
quote:
quote:
Naples

I agree. Better advice would be to remove all valuables from your car, make sure windows are up and doors are locked every time you park. ... Or better still, get out of town as fast as you can.

I'm guessing redknife is actually in Naples, FL. Redknife did you stop in Venice too on the way from Tampa? Wink

Posts: 2981 | Location: Boca Raton, FL | Registered: Dec 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post