New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from...
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Los Cabos baby.

Posts: 3600 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Air Canada Centre, Section 118, Row 14, Seats 23 and 24, waiting for Leonard Cohen to take the stage.

Posts: 2851 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Air Canada Centre, Section 118, Row 14, Seats 23 and 24, waiting for Leonard Cohen to take the stage.

Cool

Posts: 30192 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:

I'd rather you posted that location saying you were at a live NHL game. Frown

Posts: 5497 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done bro.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buenos Aires

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13607 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Houston, and my favorite restaurants. Cool

Posts: 30192 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't know there was an Applebee's and an Olive Garden in Houston.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36919 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
I didn't know there was an Applebee's and an Olive Garden in Houston.

They were both birthed in Houston. LOL

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
Los Cabos baby.

Where you staying? Missing Cabo this year. Frown

----------
Sometimes I read a thread and think we ran out of stuff to talk about like 4 years ago. ~spo

Posts: 2965 | Location: San Diego | Registered: Jan 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red guy in a blue state:
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
Los Cabos baby.

Where you staying? Missing Cabo this year. Frown

One and Only - it's quite beautiful.

Posts: 3600 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:

What are your favorite Houston restaurants?

Posts: 1264 | Location: Scottsdale AZ/Midway UT | Registered: Jun 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toronto

Posts: 2559 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Toronto

How long are you in town?

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5780 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dok

It's a quick trip up to Owen Sound to see my parents for weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to set up any offlines. I look forward to meeting you and seeing some others again on another visit (unless any of you are up on Georgian Bay this weekend!)

Posts: 2559 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThistlinTom:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:

What are your favorite Houston restaurants?

There are so many, TT. Houston is a Top 10 restaurant city in the U.S.

This trip, Da Marco, Mark's American and Underbelly.

posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a quick trip up to Owen Sound to see my parents for weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to set up any offlines. I look forward to meeting you and seeing some others again on another visit (unless any of you are up on Georgian Bay this weekend!)

Believe it or not, I have a place in Clarksburg and will be going up tomorrow and staying until Sunday. Not much time and I'm sure you want to be with your folks, but I'm less that 45 minutes from you. Maybe we can meet for a coffee or something. Have you been to Ted's roadside diner? Quite the e clectic spot.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
[QUOTE]I have a place in Clarksburg

Very cool that you guys may get a chance to meet up. Speaking of eclectic spots, have you ever had a chance to visit Coffin Ridge Winery?

Posts: 2851 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very cool that you guys may get a chance to meet up. Speaking of eclectic spots, have you ever had a chance to visit Coffin Ridge Winery?

No, not Coffin Ridge, but we know the owners of Georgian Hills Vineyard and have enjoyed a few of their white wines. Still young vines, but the area appears conducive for a few white varietals.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:

Have you been to Ted's roadside diner? Quite the e clectic spot.

quite possibly one of my favourite restaurants in the world. I wear the 'i feel great i jammed at Ted's" t-shirt with pride. Have had some epic evenings there.

Posts: 1592 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dok

Can you email me

Xhoser at yahoo dot com

I don't have a car although I'm sure something could be worked out. You would be more than welcome to come by the house here. Bring the better half as well. The more the merrier!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xhoser:
Dok

Can you email me

Xhoser at yahoo dot com

I don't have a car although I'm sure something could be worked out. You would be more than welcome to come by the house here. Bring the better half as well. The more the merrier!

Dok's better half is too good for most of us! Bow

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10682 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mendoza

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13607 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dok

Can you email me

Xhoser at yahoo dot com

Having had a glass with both of you fine gentlemen, I can assure you you that you would enjoy each others company.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote:
Dok

Can you email me

Xhoser at yahoo dot com

Dok's better half is too good for most of us! Bow

A BIG +1 on that...

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1954 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post