Notify
Tools

Greetings from...
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Another vote for aphilla!

+1 - I still think about the amazing farmers market there!

Posts: 2569 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laughlin, Nevada. Shoot me now.

Posts: 486 | Location: Sierra Nevada mountains | Registered: Nov 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brunswick, GA Heading north

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6462 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Bowers [i.e. FlWino]:
Brunswick, GA Heading north

Whereto?

Posts: 825 | Registered: Feb 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Califon NJ

Posts: 6462 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JFK

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37144 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
... A cruise ship heading to Mexico!

Posts: 2569 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
paris

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3509 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sydney

Posts: 825 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
West Palm Beach. aphilla wins again!

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37144 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cagnes-sur-Mer

Posts: 1212 | Location: East of England | Registered: Jul 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Torino, Piedmont...even it seems to stay in Mumbai during the monsoon.

----------------------------------

Private Wine and Gourmet Tours in Piedmont and the Alps
www.wineandpassiontouroperator.com

My blog on savoir vivre in Piedmont

epicureanpiedmont.blogspot.com

Posts: 23 | Location: Torino | Registered: Apr 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Miami

posted Hide Post
Dallas-Fort Worth

Man you guys have big houses and lots here.

Wish I had time for an offline but just a 2-hour layover until we are on our way to the final destination.

posted Hide Post
Boca Grande, FL

posted Hide Post
Midway, Utah

Posts: 1291 | Location: Scottsdale AZ/Midway UT | Registered: Jun 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Verzenay; Reims in the champgane region.

"The hardest thing to attain ... is the appreciation of difference without insisting on superiority" George Saintsbury

Posts: 1693 | Location: DC Suburbs, Potomac MD. | Registered: Dec 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RBF, which wineries are you visiting? We were there last August. If you have the time, Faux de Verzy is worth a visit.

Just one more sip.

posted Hide Post
Snowbird, UT

----------
Sometimes I read a thread and think we ran out of stuff to talk about like 4 years ago. ~spo

Posts: 3012 | Location: San Diego | Registered: Jan 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weather permitting, about to fly to Charlotte NC. for the week.

Posts: 30394 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, weather not permitting. Not a seat in the Admirals club.

The joys of Spring travel. Mad

Posts: 30394 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well If it makes you feel any better I am also suffering the pains of spring weather and DFW today.

posted Hide Post
I'm in NC, but should be beautiful in DFW today.

posted Hide Post
Tucson, AZ

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Orleans

Posts: 2324 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post