New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from...
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Cancun

Posts: 2543 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xhoser:
Cancun

Pinche guero! Razz

Posts: 5418 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Playa del Carmen

Bill - let me ask the locals to translate that last comment.

Posts: 2543 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Koh Samui, after a couple of days in Bangkok.

Posts: 792 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Las Vegas. Whoopdy freaking doo.

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13486 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:

You better be a bit more excited when im there!!! Banana

-------------

Say NO to Shiraz!

Posts: 2733 | Registered: Nov 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marcb7:
quote:

I'm looking forward to the notes. About the wine that is.....yeah, yeah...What happens in Vegas Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Gig Harbor, WA | Registered: Apr 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marcb7:
quote:

Oh, I'll be excited to see you and the rest of the gang. No doubt. I just won't give a flying flip about the venue. Wink

Joe
-----

Posts: 13486 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Road Trip Planning to Geneva NJ and Califon NJ

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6295 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I truly believe you would bitch if we hung you with a new rope! Razz Big Grin

Posts: 30065 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I was in Las Vegas, yep, I'd bitch.

Joe
-----

posted Hide Post
Off to London for 5 nights, Paris for 5 nights and NY for 3 nights. Cheers!

Posts: 6457 | Location: OC, CA  | Registered: Aug 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:

So jealous, have a great time!

Posts: 486 | Location: Sierra Nevada mountains | Registered: Nov 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cool Very nice indeed. Bon voyage!

Posts: 15473 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bravo!

Posts: 30065 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A suprise visit to Napa. We got into town in time to visit Grgich Hills and BV followed by dinner at Hurley's.
Today we have a private tour at Nickel & Nickel and dinner Botega scheduled.

Posts: 486 | Location: Sierra Nevada mountains | Registered: Nov 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Munchen, just the airport though

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3469 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now, Nuremberg.

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3469 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:
Munchen, just the airport though

One of the finest airports in all of Europe.

posted Hide Post
Munich Smile
Somehow i feel compelled to go off-topic again, reminding the actual champions-league score Munich vs Basel 7-0
Popcorn

There is nothing in our intelligence that has not passed by the senses. (Aristoteles)

Posts: 1882 | Location: Luxemburg | Registered: Nov 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indianapolis

Posts: 2757 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MoselleLuxemburg:
Munich Smile
Somehow i feel compelled to go off-topic again, reminding the actual champions-league score Munich vs Basel 7-0
Popcorn

Big Grin

So in our last two games we're 14-1. I'd say that's a comfortable margin of victory.

Devilish

Joe
-----

posted Hide Post
Tegucigalpa (look it up.....)

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10655 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scary landing in case you flew Wink
Haven't been there in a while. Any decent restaurants. El portal de las Carnes in San Pedro Sula has excellent entrania but not sure if they have a place in Tegus.

"The hardest thing to attain ... is the appreciation of difference without insisting on superiority" George Saintsbury

Posts: 1562 | Location: DC Suburbs, Potomac MD. | Registered: Dec 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MoselleLuxemburg:
Munich Smile
Popcorn

Big Grin