Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from...
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bermuda

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36882 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Bermuda

Hunker down!

Posts: 30175 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's beautiful now, but not for long. Well, we have plenty of wine and can grill tonight if there's no power.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36882 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
It's beautiful now, but not for long. Well, we have plenty of wine and can grill tonight if there's no power.

I was confident about the wine.

Posts: 30175 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MIA (literally), but on my way to ....

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3488 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buenos Aires

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3488 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still on the road down under. We spent a night at each of the above while travelling Great Ocean Rd. Now in Cairns for 4 nights and have done 2 dives (scuba, not restaurants) and off to do some serious white water rafting on the Tulley tomorrow. Not much wine other than local Yarra Valley regional. Their Pinot Gris is first rate. Most nights in bed before 1000pm from shear exhaustion.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5753 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
and have done 2 dives (scuba, not restaurants)

hilarious, but sadly, too true....

- Milton

posted Hide Post
Kauai

Posts: 1261 | Location: Scottsdale AZ/Midway UT | Registered: Jun 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThistlinTom:
Kauai

<green-eyed jealous face>

PH

Posts: 15215 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Diego.

posted Hide Post
wine+art, if you are in the Gaslamp, you need this. http://www.neighborhoodsd.com/

Posts: 8733 | Location: North CA | Registered: May 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seattle.

Posts: 3169 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
Seattle.

I hope you enjoy rain. Razz

I have never been there it did not rain, ever. Mad

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
Seattle.

I hope you enjoy rain. Razz

I have never been there it did not rain, ever. Mad

First time here outside of the airport. I'm here all week and looking forward to it. I've been told this is a good time to come, but yes I packed my galoshes. Smile

Posts: 3169 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Ramon, CA

For a week of business meetings...

Posts: 2557 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philadelphia....

- Milton

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:
Philadelphia....

A little anti-climatic after Paris and Buenos Aires, no? Just sayin' Popcorn

Posts: 15563 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lafayette, LA

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13591 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:
Lafayette, LA

"Well, I'm standing on the corner of Lafayette
State of Louisiana
Wondering where a city boy could go
To get a little conversation
Drink a little red wine
Catch a little bit of those cajun girls
Dancing to zydeco"

Cool

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6128 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Natchitoches, LA

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13591 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Natchitoches, LA

I'm sorry. Hopefully you are only there for a single meeting. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Natchitoches, LA

Guzundheit

Posts: 15563 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think KSCO2 meant "Gesundheit".

gesund means health or wellness.

Posts: 1896 | Registered: Jul 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sandy, I gave the Canadian spelling Razz

" Although not technically part of Jewish Law (Halacha), the custom of saying gesundheit, tzu gezunt, labreeyut, or God bless you is considered a mannerly custom. "

Another take on it, but it all means the same Wink