Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
Flagstaff. Staying at Inn 410, a B&B. Ate on Thursday night at Brix. Highly recommended. Great wine list, terrific menu. Last night ate at Cottage Inn. Enjoyed that as well. Trying to walk off the calories by hiking in the canyons, mountains, etc.

irwin-

I'll be sure to honk twice as we pass through Flagstaff tomorrow. Smile

Gigabit: Thanks for the honk. I assume that was you in the Maserati?

irwin-

We passed through town - well, around town - about 10:00 A.M. and it was snowing very hard.

Thankfully, we went with the SUV for this trip. Wink

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6113 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prague

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3479 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:
Prague

Say hi to the Charles Bridge for me pls.....

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10670 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Augusta GA. If there is a better place to spend a few days after four days in Vegas, I'm not sure where it is. Cool

Posts: 30116 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Augusta GA. If there is a better place to spend a few days after four days in Vegas, I'm not sure where it is. Cool

So jealous. I sucked it up and applied online for next year's ticket lottery. I will be there in 2012 one way or the other. Have fun and I'll look for you on TV. Smile

Posts: 3153 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I'm NOT in Paris. Had to turn down an offer this morning for a trip there leaving this weekend. Something to do with Easter plans with the family, blah, blah. Smile jk of course, I'm sure there will be other opportunities down the road, but it hurt having to say thanks, but no thanks. Frown

Posts: 3153 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I suspect it is a great place to spend a few days irrespective of whether you were in Vegas or anywhere else.

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 7152 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hilton Head - Ahhh, big exhale. Sitting on the deck with my coffee, listening to the birds and watching the golfers tee off. I'm already starting to unwind and relax.

posted Hide Post
The JW Marriott Marquis in downtown Miami - upgraded to a four-room 23rd floor corner suite overlooking the 19th floor pool and the bay, feeling like the guy who flies the helicopter that carries the cameraman who shoots the just-back-from-commercial shots on CSI Miami. Cool Cool Cool Love Marriottrewards...... Big Grin

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10670 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
Hilton Head - Ahhh, big exhale. Sitting on the deck with my coffee, listening to the birds and watching the golfers tee off. I'm already starting to unwind and relax.

Where is the envy emoticon? Sounds fantastic!

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6113 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
The JW Marriott Marquis in downtown Miami - upgraded to a four-room 23rd floor corner suite overlooking the 19th floor pool and the bay, feeling like the guy who flies the helicopter that carries the cameraman who shoots the just-back-from-commercial shots on CSI Miami. Cool Cool Cool Love Marriottrewards...... Big Grin

Where is the envy emoticon? Sounds fantastic! Smile

Posts: 2947 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: Nov 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
La Qunita, CA. Change in temp, +40 degrees!! YES!

Posts: 1116 | Location: Gig Harbor, WA | Registered: Apr 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunny south Florida

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36819 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The middle of OHIO. The in-laws say "Hi". The biggest redeeming factor is that the end of April is about as nice as Ohio gets.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Posts: 3115 | Location: Saginaw, MI | Registered: Mar 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Istanbul

Posts: 800 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shavez:
Istanbul

Nice!

Posts: 30116 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shavez:
Istanbul

Nice!

w+a have you been there? We just got back from a 4-day trip - what an amazing city!

Posts: 800 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just returned from 6 days in the Mayan Riviera

Ahhh..must more relaxed now

Posts: 15516 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:

Your must is more relaxed now? Does relaxed must make better wine? Big Grin

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13539 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:

Relaxed, relaxed from what? Razz

Now I know why you never answered all my text last week. Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Relaxed, relaxed from what? Razz

Big Grin

Posts: 15516 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:
Your must is more relaxed now? Does relaxed must make better wine? Big Grin

Red Face Smack I, clearly, should have been in bed. Waaay too long in Customs lines Roll Eyes

But much more relaxed Wink

posted Hide Post
Tulsa for a wedding. Anyone know a good place to get a glass of wine near the southern hills marriott?

posted Hide Post
Can you get in, or better yet, play Southern Hills?

A great club.

posted Hide Post
Left my sticks in HHI. We already had the Red vs. Orange conversation with the shuttle driver and thought of you. He bleeds Orange btw. Smile