New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from...
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
La Quinta, CA

Posts: 1109 | Location: Gig Harbor, WA | Registered: Apr 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vegas baby! Cool

And 4 cases of wine from Grapes the Wine Company waiting for me on arrival. Biale Black Chicken zin with delivery pizza and an early night tonight, day began too early and the last flight was sardine-city..... Frown

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10611 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seoul in route to HK

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3443 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now... Hong Kong.

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3443 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Antonio.

Posts: 29999 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minneapolis

Posts: 2239 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redknife:
Minneapolis

Bummer dude....

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10611 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Minneapolis

I'm sorry.

Posts: 29999 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Minneapolis

Thirsty? Big Grin

In the United States, anyone can be President. That's the problem!

Posts: 1092 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seoul

Posts: 3108 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hole 3 Honda Classic

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6252 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Panama City. Panama.

Was in the former Canal Zone this afternoon, at a meeting in an office in a former senior executive's residence. Very cool to see how the American canal administrators and workers used to live.

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

posted Hide Post
with Jack Nicklaus on coorse at PGA National

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6252 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The JW Marriott hotel in Mexico City.

Very cool, classy, wonderful hotel. Wish I'd discovered Mexico City and this hotel before now. Cool

Forgot to mention that this is also the best Concierge Lounge ever - not only the usual free breakfast buffet, but also a free dinner buffet! Plus some free laundry. Never got either of the latter two anywhere else.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bman,

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

posted Hide Post
When will you be back in Ottawa? P-Boy needs to know so he can kick out the party and start the clean-up.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36743 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2012. But as you know, the person in question no longer does such menial work, or at least he won't as of August..... Wink

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

posted Hide Post
Please pass on congratulations from my wife, my son, and me.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36743 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do. He graduates June 17 and starts with Towers Watson August 1.

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

posted Hide Post
After a 6 week party, his future is secured. I should email you and tell you what's been happening with my son. If I post it hgere, I'll either be accused of bragging or lying. Smile

Just one more sip.

posted Hide Post
Aloha from Kona.

Posts: 621 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
After a 6 week party, his future is secured. I should email you and tell you what's been happening with my son. If I post it hgere, I'll either be accused of bragging or lying. Smile

As if anyone here would every accuse you of anything??!! Wink Big Grin

He actually finishes in late April but will come down to Guate to hang out for a while. Ceremony is June. So let us know the latest on your son. You've got my email!

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
Will do. He graduates June 17 and starts with Towers Watson August 1.

Congratulations to your son, bman.
Toronto or Montreal office?

Posts: 15372 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orlando

Posts: 2239 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks K. Toronto, Yonge at Bloor. We'll be there helping him find a place to live after he graduates. And we'll be in Ottawa a week after that for a few days - perhaps you and the gang would fancy a road trip to an offline?

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
And we'll be in Ottawa a week after that for a few days - perhaps you and the gang would fancy a road trip to an offline?

Depending the exact timing, we're always up for that. It'd be great to see you and M again. Wink

Posts: 15372 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post