WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Travel and Entertainment    Its Fu$ken hot!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its Fu$ken hot!!!!!
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vt2It:
quote:
In the 50's here today. Smile Had our first frost last week and will again this coming weekend. Can't wait for snow.

And my wait is over, snowing all day today. Big Grin

You are a sick man. Razz

Posts: 30085 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
quote:
In the 50's here today. Smile Had our first frost last week and will again this coming weekend. Can't wait for snow.

And my wait is over, snowing all day today. Big Grin

You are a sick man. Razz

You just figured that out? Big Grin

"I'm going back to gator country where the wine and the women are free" - Molly Hatchet

Posts: 3220 | Location: Valrico, Florida | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
should get down to below freezing overnight in
the suburbs.

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 7141 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After an unseasonably cool summer...
100 at the beach in Coronado today.
Confused

----------
Sometimes I read a thread and think we ran out of stuff to talk about like 4 years ago. ~spo

Posts: 2915 | Location: San Diego | Registered: Jan 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red guy in a blue state:
After an unseasonably cool summer...
100 at the beach in Coronado today.
Confused

Hey, no one should be complaining that's at the beach in Coronado. I love that place Smile

Ryan

Posts: 1001 | Location: Arizona | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, it was just a drive by on my way back to work. The temperature is set to drop about 15 degrees and I am off tomorrow. Living the dream....

----------
Sometimes I read a thread and think we ran out of stuff to talk about like 4 years ago. ~spo

Posts: 2915 | Location: San Diego | Registered: Jan 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heading to Newport Beach (CA.) soon. I do hope it cools off this evening.

Posts: 30085 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should be fine. The Santa ana seems to be weakening. Calling for a high of 85 and low of 62 on Friday.

----------

posted Hide Post
quote:
You should be fine. The Santa ana seems to be weakening. Calling for a high of 85 and low of 62 on Friday.

Good news for tomorrow, and I hope you are correct for tonight.

posted Hide Post
Last few nights it has been cooling off quite a bit after the sun goes down. We have been eating dinner outside. I hope the pattern holds for you.

----------

posted Hide Post
quote:
Last few nights it has been cooling off quite a bit after the sun goes down. We have been eating dinner outside. I hope the pattern holds for you.

Good, because I failed to pack my tank-top shirt,cargo shorts, black socks and sandals. Red Face

posted Hide Post
Send some heat here. It is Fu$ken cold here this morning. Going to 45 tonight. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6322 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Bowers: It is Fu$ken cold here this morning. Going to 45 tonight.

We were over 45 for the high a little more then a week ago, and if the forecast is correct will be again by the end of this week. Damn I wish it would get cold already.

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”—Winston Churchill”

Posts: 3470 | Location: Vermont | Registered: Sep 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone else in the Midwest miss these days?

Posts: 5436 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss them, and I'm not in the midwest. 21 degrees here is too cold for this wimp.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36782 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
I miss them; 21 degrees here is too cold for this wimp.
+1...quite frankly anything that dips below 40

Posts: 1770 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
holy jeebus..sweltering outside in NYC

Posts: 3710 | Location: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mareff:

wussy

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13517 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:
quote:

wussy

+1 Smile

"I'm going back to gator country where the wine and the women are free" - Molly Hatchet

Posts: 3220 | Location: Valrico, Florida | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
97 here in Baltimore. Supposed to go up the rest of the week. Heat index is already over 100.

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 7141 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

the sights though, have gotten better

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12027 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:

the sights though, have gotten better

Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Just got back from a long weekend in Miner County, South Dakota. Hell has nothing on SD...heat index of 113F.

Posts: 1592 | Location: St. Charles, IL | Registered: Dec 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today the heat index was a bit over a 100, but is suppose to be in the 115 range by Wednesday. We made national news last Monday as the hottest place in the nation with a hi of 123. Will probably be above that on Friday!

Posts: 1896 | Registered: Jul 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't stand the heat?
Try the PNW.
78 minutes of warm weather so far this year .

Beats the heat.

Posts: 2296 | Registered: Jul 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post