WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Travel and Entertainment    What are you listening to....... right now...........
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 344
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you listening to....... right now...........
 Login/Join 
posted
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post.

The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got them)
Green Day (American Idiot - STILL!!!)
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
Rancid - Let's Go - Still great after 10 years....

I'm back....

Posts: 4491 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sound my TV is making -- which is a commercial for enzyte which is why I'm typing.

a

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" -- W.C. Fields

Posts: 7664 | Registered: Dec 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My cable modem, surfing the forums...

So much wine.....so little time!!!

Posts: 7015 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon.

Actually my 14 year old son has it on so it's in the background.

Posts: 484 | Location: Huntington Beach, CA | Registered: Feb 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White Stripes "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself"

Posts: 2505 | Location: L.A. | Registered: Mar 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wayne Smith - Sleng Teng
Slightly Stoopid - Closer To The Sun
Sublime - 40oz. To Freedom
The Clash - London Calling

Posts: 183 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Mar 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baird:
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
GREAT CD!!!The Gunners Dream may be my favorite PF song. I love it when he holds "Dreeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm" and his voice fades into the sax solo.

Go HOKIES!!!

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Plainfield, NJ | Registered: Oct 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, I'm starting to feel like I'm posting on the Audiophile forum. Razz

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13643 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the sound system at work right now:

Voodoo Child (slight return)...

No kidding!! Big Grin

PH

Posts: 15328 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black Keys - Rubber Factory

Great album.

Posts: 60 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beck - Guero

Posts: 49 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: Feb 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, it's not exactly "right now", but I just landed off of four days at Jazz Fest, so...

Los Lonely Boys
Jack Johnson
DMB
Eddie Bo
Radiators
Steel Pulse
Etc Etc Etc

All live

cheers!

MH

Posts: 294 | Location: St Helena, CA | Registered: Dec 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
unfortunately nothing more than the white noise pumped into the office. it really doesn't help, i can still hear all the conversations around me.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Burr Ridge, IL | Registered: Mar 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
www.ckua.org
This station is out of Edmonton Alberta, and is the best, last hour, Jack Johnson, Joni Mitchell, Thievery Corporation, Shemekia Copland , on and on it goes, take a listen.

Posts: 78 | Location: Vancouver B.C. Canada | Registered: Dec 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the iPod today...
Kasabian - Kasabian (monster!)
Green Day - American Idiot (Quality album - their best since Dookie)
Kaiser Chiefs - Employment (OK. Not as good as I expected.)
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm (not sure about this one yet)
Muse - Absolution (every home should have one)
Muse - Origin Of Symmetry (ditto)

http://scmwine.info

Posts: 7218 | Location: Santa Clara Valley AVA | Registered: Jul 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This very second is Kelly Clarkson, Since U Been Gone. Yeah, I said Kelly Clarkson. Red Face

It's alright though. She's an American Idol. If you don't like her, you don't like America. Cool

Posts: 82 | Location: Wheaton, IL | Registered: Dec 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hank Williams III - Risin' Outlaw

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Strung Out in Heaven

White Stripes - Elephant

Got acid?
@@@@@@@@@@@@
Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another glass of wine.

Posts: 1442 | Location: Redstate USA | Registered: Mar 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phish - Slip, Stich & Pass
Nas - Streets Disciple
Nas - Illmatic
The Band - The Last Waltz
Willie Nelson - don't know the album, digging through my parent's stash at the moment

Posts: 4223 | Location: Southern Calif | Registered: Jul 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute

Posts: 2203 | Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Registered: May 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graperadio

pissing people off since 1971!

Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Posts: 3475 | Location: oklahoma city, usa | Registered: Aug 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trigirl:
This very second is Kelly Clarkson, Since U Been Gone. Yeah, I said Kelly Clarkson. Red Face

It's alright though. She's an American Idol. If you don't like her, you don't like America. Cool

That's like saying if you don't like White Zinfandel you don't like California. Huh?

Posts: 484 | Location: Huntington Beach, CA | Registered: Feb 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not much 'cept maybe the Killers. Great CD.

Deryl- could you have your 14-year-old send me an email. I need some new siht. Smile

Go Habs Go

Posts: 5568 | Location: Chicago | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Celine Dion

Posts: 6117 | Location: Cloud 9 | Registered: Mar 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grossie:
Not much 'cept maybe the Killers. Great CD.

Deryl- could you have your 14-year-old send me an email. I need some new siht. Smile

quote:
Originally stated by my 14 year old: Dad, I wish I had been born in your time. That's when all the good music was made.

He's wearing me out on Led Zep and AC/DC.

posted Hide Post
The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Be Yourself - Audioslave
Holiday - Green Day
E-Pro - Beck
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

Posts: 5255 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jun 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post