WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    great older vintage cabs just in time for the holidays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

great older vintage cabs just in time for the holidays
 Login/Join 
posted
Shafer Hillside Select 1996 5 bottles - $285
Shafer Hillside Select 1994 1 bottle - $375
Shafer Hillside Select 1993 1 bottle -$240
Caymus SS 1992 1 bottle -$150
Caymus SS 1997 1 bottle - $200
Caymus SS 1999 5 bottles - $200
David Arthur Elevation 1147 1999 2 bottles $200
Dunn 1994 1 bottle - $150
Diamond Creek volcanic hill 1994 1 bottle $150
Diamind creek graveley meadows 1994 1 bottle $150
Harlan 1994 1 bottle $1200

All wines temperature controlled sinced purchased, prefer to deal with someone in NY,NJ, CT area.

Posts: 3 | Location: tri state area | Registered: Dec 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty much the same wines as in your other post, with the order listed a bit different. Did they become "more great" in the last couple of days?

Posts: 5152 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They got more better-er......

winesourcer, are you ITB by any chance? Popcorn

PH

Posts: 14651 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad. I'd think he'd be a pretty interesting contributer here.

Cheers!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry for the double post, when i originally put it in it did not appear on the post for over a day so I thought I did something wrong and re posted, then it came up twice.

Purple haze not sure what an ITB is sorry

Posts: 3 | Location: tri state area | Registered: Dec 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
ITB

"In The Business'

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5437 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be nice to him. He was thoughtful enough to get this to us in time for the holidays. I'd call him a humanitarian. Only thing missing is the obligatory reason for selling. Whatever it is, I will believe it.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36424 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he's ITB and his prices are high as heck. hmmm.

Posts: 902 | Location: SW CT | Registered: Feb 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Be nice to him.

I'm amazed at the level of nice. Kumbayah....

PH

Posts: 14651 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Be nice to him.

I'm amazed at the level of nice. Kumbayah....

PH

Popcorn

Posts: 1606 | Location: Etobicoke (Toronto burb) | Registered: Apr 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post