Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kosta Browne
 Login/Join 
posted
I usually share my allocation with other forumites. There are 2 people that I'm waiting to hear back from, but there will still be some available. If you are interested in buying let me know what you want and the quantity and I'll let you know what's available. These are at cost and ship direct from the winery to you and paid for with your credit card. Price is $58 + tax + shipping. The release is the Chard, the Russian River, Sonoma Coast and Santa Lucia Pinots. You can reach me at tanglenet at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

"When I drink, I think; and when I think, I drink." Francois Rabelais

Posts: 3542 | Location: Oakland, CA | Registered: May 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1 case sold. I still have about 6 to 8 available. Thx!

Posts: 3542 | Location: Oakland, CA | Registered: May 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tasted the chardonnay today, quite good. I'll be buying 6 of those.

Posts: 2409 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mountainman:
Tasted the chardonnay today, quite good. I'll be buying 6 of those.

Thanks for the note, I was all in anyway, but good to hear positive feedback

I think I might be able to help with the Pan, Pam dilemma

Posts: 968 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: Dec 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If any of you get an allocation for a blend called Hippo from KB - you know where it came from ..Yes ? Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hippomon,

Posts: 720 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After tasting that blend today.....don't quit your day job Wink

Posts: 2409 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mountainman:
After tasting that blend today.....don't quit your day job Wink

My wife said that was not nice !

Posts: 720 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I couldn't make it!

posted Hide Post
Still have 3-4 Sonoma Coasts left to share.

posted Hide Post
Incoming...... Smile

Posts: 888 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: Aug 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fusionstorm:
Incoming...... Smile

Cool. Just replied...

posted Hide Post
Sold out. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting with tanglenet, and am looking forward to meeting again soon...... Smile

Posts: 888 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: Aug 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fusionstorm:
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting with tanglenet, and am looking forward to meeting again soon...... Smile

Ditto. Enjoy the wine!