WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Krug Grande Cuvee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Krug Grande Cuvee
 Login/Join 
Member
posted
Available six cases of 6 bottles of Krug Grande Cuvee. Last disgorgement.

3x6 bottles with case € 560 per carton
3x6 bottles no case € 540 per carton

Shipping not included.

For many information write me
 
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccillit:
Available six cases of 6 bottles of Krug Grande Cuvee. Last disgorgement.

3x6 bottles with case € 560 per carton
3x6 bottles no case € 540 per carton

Shipping not included.

For many information write me


I'm confuzzled.
 
Posts: 1246 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I sent you a message for many information.


Just one more sip.
 
Posts: 36424 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danyull:
quote:
Originally posted by ccillit:
Available six cases of 6 bottles of Krug Grande Cuvee. Last disgorgement.

3x6 bottles with case € 560 per carton
3x6 bottles no case € 540 per carton

Shipping not included.

For many information write me


I'm confuzzled.


which means?
 
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccillit:
quote:
Originally posted by Danyull:
quote:
Originally posted by ccillit:
Available six cases of 6 bottles of Krug Grande Cuvee. Last disgorgement.

3x6 bottles with case € 560 per carton
3x6 bottles no case € 540 per carton

Shipping not included.

For many information write me


I'm confuzzled.


which means?


Let me translate for everyone, in the spirit of the holidays....

ccllit - You are a douchebag spammer. If you do not comprehend "douchebag spammer," I'll gladly translate into your language of choice.

Everyone else: He's offering 6 bottles of Krug NV for around $700 US, which is what we can buy it for here. BUT!!! From ccillit, we can buy this wine with unknown provenance from an unknown seller AND pay to have it shipped from whatever European location this loser is posting from.

ccillit - I recommend you immediatley respond to the PM from Board-O. He knows nothing about wine and is well known for overpaying. Quickly! Before someone else gets his money!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming....

PH
 
Posts: 14651 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
oh i thoguth he was offering 18 bottles for E560


This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)
 
Posts: 11020 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
This is the funnest forum!


Just one more sip.
 
Posts: 36424 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
This is the funnest forum!


many funnest!


This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)
 
Posts: 11020 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Oh Nos!! He no sell 18 bottles? I write and send with money to post office already.


"Believe me, you can count on Slippery Pete" - Kramer
 
Posts: 1409 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Jun 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:

Everyone else: He's offering


Are you sure it's a "he"? There something vaguely...feminine about the name ccillit.
 
Posts: 2519 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
feminine about the name ccillit

Very clever deduction Watson!


Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
Posts: 5442 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I needed a good giggle this afternoon, and this thread provided it. LOL


"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."
 
Posts: 1842 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

For many information write me

But what if I only need a little information?
 
Posts: 277 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
quote:
feminine about the name ccillit

Very clever deduction Watson!


I noticed and ignore. No want go there. Go down that path could turn out many more funs n puns. But fun with no moderation will bring moderation.


"Believe me, you can count on Slippery Pete" - Kramer
 
Posts: 1409 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Jun 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:

Everyone else: He's offering


Are you sure it's a "he"? There something vaguely...feminine about the name ccillit.


LOL LOL LOL

Thank you VinT, I needed a good laugh to start the week!
 
Posts: 1607 | Location: Etobicoke (Toronto burb) | Registered: Apr 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinCentric:
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:

Everyone else: He's offering


Are you sure it's a "he"? There something vaguely...feminine about the name ccillit.


LOL LOL LOL

Thank you VinT, I needed a good laugh to start the week!



I have no idea why I stayed away from this forum for so long.
You guys are brutal.
Popcorn
 
Posts: 578 | Location: Seattle | Registered: Apr 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Krug Grande Cuvee

© Wine Spectator 2013