WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    2012 Schrader Release
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Schrader Release
 Login/Join 
posted
If anyone is interested in my allocation, let me know. 6-pak is $1,050+SH+taxes. Bottles include 1 each of Schrader, CCS, GIII, LPV, Schrader RBS and T6. Prefer some one local. Leave email and I will respond.

Will also consider the Old Sparky for $750 with the purchase.

Posts: 1566 | Registered: Nov 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interested. Email is tpewinedrinker at gmail dot com. Where are you located?

The Dude abides.

Posts: 3087 | Location: San Francisco and Taipei | Registered: Jun 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, should have been more clear. i'm in the LA/OC area. TPE, I'll email you if i don't get any local offers.

posted Hide Post
Many thanks tomtom... I am also down your way quite frequently.

The Dude abides.

Posts: 3087 | Location: San Francisco and Taipei | Registered: Jun 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tomtom, TPE is one of the most generous guys on this board. Seriously an A+ dude.

He makes it down to LA every once in a while, so I'm sure he'd be glad to pay for the allocation and pick it up in person a bit down the road.

This is clearly an "A - B" conversation, but I always think it's cool when the generous folks get rewarded.

Posts: 5087 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jorgerunfast:
tomtom, TPE is one of the most generous guys on this board. Seriously an A+ dude.

He makes it down to LA every once in a while, so I'm sure he'd be glad to pay for the allocation and pick it up in person a bit down the road.

This is clearly an "A - B" conversation, but I always think it's cool when the generous folks get rewarded.

+ 1

Posts: 723 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, I emailed him.

posted Hide Post
I am located in San Leandro, CA. Please email me if any left.

Danoc5168 at gmail dot com

Posts: 18 | Location: San Leandro, CA | Registered: Sep 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi tomtom- thank you very much for the email but I don't seem to have received it and I checked my spam folder. Can you try resending to tpewinedrinker at YAHOO dot com? Many thanks in advance.

The Dude abides.

posted Hide Post
TPE, think I put the wrong email down, just sent again.

posted Hide Post
Interested.
email: Westerlymeter@hotmail.com
Located in LA area.

Posts: 79 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Feb 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippomon:
quote:

+ 1

+2

tomtom helped me out with an SQN allocation a few months back and I can ouch for him as well.

Posts: 1724 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippomon:
quote:

+ 1

I think I can speak for many and leave it at something around +87 or so.

Looking forward to those mags of '08 Salon.

Posts: 2492 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul, not sure if you are getting my emails, could you please email me?

posted Hide Post
tomtom, if not sold, I would like to take it, will issue payment ASAP. Email ryster505@gmail.com

Posts: 41 | Registered: Dec 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post