WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    FS - Pride, Quilceda, Pegau, Shirvington, Peby Faugeres, Sandrone 'La Vigne'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS - Pride, Quilceda, Pegau, Shirvington, Peby Faugeres, Sandrone 'La Vigne'
 Login/Join 
posted
Hello Everyone,

I am mainly a lurker on this forum, but I've sold some wine here successfully in 2007 and 2009 and would like to do it again if I can. These wines have been stored at The Wine Cellar Club in Irvine, CA since I purchased them and then moved to my Vinotemp last year. I would prefer to meet in person, but I am willing to ship them. The buyer needs to pay for shipping and has to assume responsibility once I ship them. Here is what I have available:

2001 Pride Cabernet WA95+, (93), WS93, IWC92+ $75
1999 Quilceda Creek Cabernet WA95+, WS94, IWC95 $135
2001 Clos du Caillou 'Les Quartz' CDP WA96, IWC93 $75
2000 Domaine Pegau Reservee CDP WA95, IWC93 $75
1998 Domaine Pegau Reservee CDP WA94, (93), WS93, (96), IWC92 $70
2001 Shirvington Shiraz WA98, WS93 $75
2001 Henry's Drive Shiraz Reserve WA96, WS92 $55
2001 Marquis Phillips '9' Shiraz WA96, WS92 $45
2001 Clarendon Hills 'KV' Grenache WA95, WS95, IWC92 $40
2001 Clarendon Hills 'BV' Grenache WA95, WS93, IWC91 $40
2001 Fritz Haag 'BSJ' Auslese WA97+ $45
2000 Quinault l'Enclos Bordeaux WA94 $65
1999 Peby Faugeres Bordeaux WA94 $70
1998 Chateau Monbousquet Bordeaux WA94 $70
1999 Lamborghini Campleone WA96 $75
1998 Luciano Sandrone 'La Vigne' Barolo WA95, IWC93 $90
1998 Allegrini Amarone WA95 $60
1997 Frescobaldi 'Castelgioncondo' WS96, IWC91 $65

Please email me at stevemzuck@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase any of the wines. Thanks.

Steve Zuck
stevemzuck@yahoo.com

Posts: 20 | Location: Huntington Beach, CA | Registered: Nov 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Murrieta, CA | Registered: Mar 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email on the way.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Back in the 'burbs of D.C. | Registered: Feb 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Popcorn

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6646 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To ShaneT, newsguy and others,

I have purchased from Steve on multiple occasions and had nothing but a good experience each time.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, in other words, buying from Steve doesn't Zuck? Big Grin

Sorry, couldn't help it...

Cheers!

Posts: 2924 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi newsguy,

I haven't received an email from you so I wanted to follow up in case you sent it. Which wines are you interested in?

Thanks,

Steve Zuck
stevemzuck@yahoo.com

Posts: 20 | Location: Huntington Beach, CA | Registered: Nov 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, thanks for the reference xhoser.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve M Zuck:
Hi newsguy,

I haven't received an email from you so I wanted to follow up in case you sent it. Which wines are you interested in?

Thanks,

Steve Zuck
stevemzuck@yahoo.com

I was having connectivity issues on my iPad, so that doesn't surprise me. Thanks for following up.

I inquired whether the 01 Henry's Drive, 01 Clarendon Hills KV and the 00 Ch. Quinault were still available.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Back in the 'burbs of D.C. | Registered: Feb 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi newsguy,

Yes, those three are still available. Are you in Wash. DC?

Thanks,

Steve
stevemzuck@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Alright BRR, now that's funny!!

posted Hide Post
Steve: Yes. I work in DC. Will take this to email. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
First time posting here, but wanted to let know my experience with Steve - GREAT.....

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time post reference is absolutely meaningless. If I pay any heed to a reference, it will be from someone who has contributed here. People get ripped off and a first post has the value of a lira.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37088 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree about the first post but leave the italians alone Board-O. they have enough problems of their own. Wink Razz

Posts: 1736 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I love Italy. I think it's great that they're first learning how to make wine. Within a decade or so, they may even catch up to Greece.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37088 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I concur with Board-O. No disrespect intended, Priyavrat, but a reference from a first-time poster should carry little weight.

If a scam artist wanted to sell bogus wine (and I am not implying in any way that that is what Steve is doing), he could easily create an alter-ego poster to give him an A+ rating. So having a well-known, long-time poster give a positive rating is much more worthwhile.

Posts: 6557 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post