WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Old brandy to sell, 123 year old
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old brandy to sell, 123 year old
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi.
I have a very old bottle of Spanish solera brandy from 1889. I'd like to sell it.
Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Andreu Murcia
Spanishwinery.es

Posts: 8 | Location: Spain | Registered: Nov 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm....I'd be interested if it pairs nicely with THIS.......

PH

Posts: 15072 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And.....advertising a bottle from a solera begun in 1889 as being 123 years old isn't accurate.

PH

Posts: 15072 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To be more accurate see the link Smile

http://www.spanishwinery.biz/#...ear-old-brandy/c1upw

Andreu Murcia
Spanishwinery.es

Posts: 8 | Location: Spain | Registered: Nov 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Hmmmmm....I'd be interested if it pairs nicely with THIS.......

PH

Nicely done PH! LOL LOL LOL

Posts: 1863 | Location: Etobicoke (Toronto burb) | Registered: Apr 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Banana Banana Banana

Andreu Murcia
Spanishwinery.es

posted Hide Post
Cool. I've never seen the toy spam car advertised on the can before. Wonder if they are still available.

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6591 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
Cool. I've never seen the toy spam car advertised on the can before. Wonder if they are still available.

CLICKY......

PH

posted Hide Post
Hi!

Old brandy sale is OVER.

Thanks.

Andreu Murcia
Spanishwinery.es