WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Wine Kamikaze handle and password for sale.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wine Kamikaze handle and password for sale.
 Login/Join 
posted
Own a piece of fun-fun! Today!!

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does that include the official "Wine Kamikaze Learn To Speak English" handbook?

Posts: 7448 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Persons familiar with driving on the wrong side of the road will get preferential treatment. Sorry, no senior citizen or UN employee discounts.

Posts: 6988 | Location: ]0^0[ | Registered: Aug 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll give you a bottle of Red Truck swill for it

_________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3147 | Location: Cowboys Stadium | Registered: Feb 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Persons familiar with driving on the wrong side of the road will get preferential treatment. Sorry, no senior citizen or UN employee discounts.

Jesus man...really tired stuff there Groon.

Posts: 471 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: Feb 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not for sale, not for sale!! Eek It is not, it is been in high jacking, mine membership. I not know of how, somebody broken it in my code, and password, and then kidnapp Captain Kirk canary too! I panic in invasion of my privacy and need randsom money to free Captain Kirk!! Save it, send check, money even cash of foreign design. Canary trouble in Yokohama!! I suspect it is manager boss of StudioPasta.

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I obtain paypar account for donations soon.

posted Hide Post
You're a regular riot.

Posts: 7448 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree. I sometimes too peel in my pants very easy from laughtering.

Not now it is, time of joy went out of the door window with canary pet and password, time to look for suspect and correct cash. You wish to make one indestructible donation? Await, paypal is visit your check account very soon.

posted Hide Post
I sorry no see such good deal with very earlyness of time. There is in world such thing what can be want from every man. To have handle and be such one to you is dream from past life. Yet is universe to change from such possible because to be dream was yet a road from happy.

You see how but is check to become? Is paypal no such pal but take take all time, no give good. Job cannot clean pot if soup no have hand with safety entry. yes?

Posts: 8297 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5244 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jun 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starting to sound like Vino Me/Me Vino/Vino Moi, etc...

Hmmmm

----------------------
Pinot Noir: It builds strong bones.

Posts: 4420 | Location: San Ramon, California | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric,

You do realize that Wine Kamikaze is Grunhauser, right?

a

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" -- W.C. Fields

Posts: 7497 | Registered: Dec 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Eric,

You do realize that Wine Kamikaze is Grunhauser, right?

I don't know why, but I'll bet a few pennies on the Wine Wizard. Haven't seen HIM around here lately?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter:

I don't know why, but I'll bet a few pennies on the Wine Wizard. Haven't seen HIM around here lately?

He is not for renomme such as winekamakaze the tenders. More grunhauser too ridiculous makes that he its are sources has which one does not please that he stops us that. Validity of hands over the identity of the importance. Consequently evaluate he necessary has that it can be in deadly pure rurraby. Us the petrol is that largely understand is know that he is and that they were there of the foot of the establishment, the emersion see person.

I take pennybet, big boy. Charry no surf.

Cheers!

Posts: 8297 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ntoe bnee: wnie psotres.
paelse wsih taht yuo reolctae vrbeiage.
udnerstnadnig mcuh dfifuclit for gnetelemn wtih hgiher leevl raednig siklls.
mcuh obilegd.

Posts: 463 | Location: hogscald, ar. | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Chateau Lafitte R. 1982 included, with name of boss?

This reeks of grunhauserism.

He lives.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seaquam:
Is Chateau Lafitte R. 1982 included, with name of boss?

This reeks of grunhauserism.

He lives.

THAT would be a lovely Christmas present indeed.

PH

Posts: 14944 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice dumpster dive, Seaq! Big Grin

Cheers!

Posts: 2882 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Classic!

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6519 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post