WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Finding the WOTY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finding the WOTY
 Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone had luck with picking up a few bottles of the 2008 Relentless? The only place I have seen it available online is Vinfolio Marketplace.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here ya go:

http://www.winebid.com/Item/41...Vineyards-Relentless

It's at $280.00 right now... LOL

Posts: 1539 | Location: Murrieta, CA | Registered: Mar 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCB:
Has anyone had luck with picking up a few bottles of the 2008 Relentless? The only place I have seen it available online is Vinfolio Marketplace.

Save your $ dude

Posts: 864 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1

quote:
Originally posted by EB Wine:
quote:
Originally posted by JCB:

Save your $ dude

Posts: 620 | Location: West Coast | Registered: Nov 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had several vintages of the Relentless through the years and if someone knocked on my front door tomorrow selling the 2008 or any other year for $60, I would pass.

Posts: 2397 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Franks Wine in Wilmington DE has a "package" of 2008 Relentless and HSS for $300. I think you have to call for price of single bottles.

Posts: 76 | Location: VA | Registered: Apr 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "package" is probably a single bottle and a copy of the magazine so you can pose with a picture of both and make it your Facebook profile picture. Wink

Posts: 5449 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ADC:
Franks Wine in Wilmington DE has a "package" of 2008 Relentless and HSS for $300. I think you have to call for price of single bottles.

Considering the release price of HSS, that's actually not a bad deal at all. I doubt there are any left, but thanks for the heads-up.

Posts: 1539 | Location: Murrieta, CA | Registered: Mar 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2008 Relentless, pfft. Common product.

$60 retail becomes a four-bagger (plus) at 280.

WS really does have king-maker status.

Posts: 917 | Location: SW CT | Registered: Feb 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone in Central Pennsylvania or Northern Maryland is interested in a bottle, I've got one to trade.

Posts: 95 | Location: South Central (Pa) | Registered: Aug 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post