WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    2008 1st Growth Collector Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2008 1st Growth Collector Set
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi. I am selling 2 sets of 2008 1st growth collector edition for a close friend of mine. Asking price is 7.5k, local sale in BC is preferred.

Each set comes with a large square Wooden Gift box with 9 smaller individual wooden box for each wine. I ve checked online for the USA W-S lowest price, toal for 9 bottles runs about 6.5k, not including insurance, shipping & handling from several different stores, and possibly duty. Thus I believe the asking price is very fair.

- 2008 Lafite
- 2008 Latour
- 2008 Haut Brion
- 2008 Margaux
- 2008 Mouton
- 2008 Petrus
- 2008 Cheval Blanc
- 2008 La Mission Haut Brion
- 2008 D'Yquem

I can vouch for the provenience or his wine, he bought them upon release and stores them in his BC home inside 1 of his 2 VinoTemp coolers. Anyone interested please reach me at andy_____________cheung616 at Gmail dot com, thanks. (no space no underline)

"Believe me, you can count on Slippery Pete" - Kramer

Posts: 1408 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Jun 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7500 for both or per set? I'd be interested if its for both sets but highly doubt that's the case

-------------

Say NO to Shiraz!

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Nov 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marcb7:
7500 for both or per set? I'd be interested if its for both sets but highly doubt that's the case

LoL, I wish that was the case and I would have gladly cough up the dough myself. The lowest W-S price for one Petrus is 2.2k and Lafite is 1k. In Vancouver, these 2 bottles at release would had costed 2.8k and 1.8k, respectively, if memory serves.

"Believe me, you can count on Slippery Pete" - Kramer

Posts: 1408 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Jun 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post