WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    2010 Schrader Collector Pack(3bt) for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Schrader Collector Pack(3bt) for sale
 Login/Join 
posted
2010 Schrader Collector Pack for sale. Please send me your offer at jsteadicam@me.com

The Collector Pack includes three bottles of exceptional 2010 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon presented in a signature wood case.
(3 x 750ml)

• 2010 Schrader GIII Cabernet (1 bottle)
• 2010 Schrader RBS Cabernet (2 bottles)

Posts: 15 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have one Scarecrow 3bt pack (OWC) each for 2008 and 2009 vintages. Let me know if you have any interests.

Posts: 15 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since you didn't mention pristine storage conditions, I'm not sure anyone will be interested. That is a must.

Popcorn

Posts: 5539 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is in pristine storage conditions.
Also, Schrader wines delivered less than a month ago.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Kim:
It is in pristine storage conditions.

If you have to ask for it, it doesn't count.

Show me a good loser, I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi.

Posts: 2441 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jun 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7 posts in 8 months of membership, all of them selling. Go away, Jay.

Cheers!

Posts: 2924 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't this the "buying/selling" forum?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you kindly state your reasons for selling the wine. I'm writing a book on the best reasons.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37067 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmap001:
Isn't this the "buying/selling" forum?

it's acutally the winespectators forum.

we just happen to come to this topic for laughs.

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12439 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRR:
7 posts in 8 months of membership, all of them selling. Go away, Jay.

Yawn. What? You really have nothing better to do Mr. Officer? Go read a book to your kids.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Would you kindly state your reasons for selling the wine. I'm writing a book on the best reasons.

If you can kindly state your reasons for writing a book on the best reasons. Wink Cheers.

posted Hide Post
OK. My reason for writing the book is a fascination with disingenuousness. Now please, the reason for selling.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37067 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure. You need to have a reason to write a book. However, do you really need to ask why people buy and sell commodities? Come on, we are living in a free market world unless you are from a controlled society where people don't believe freedom in the market. I buy stuff if I want it and sell stuff If I don't need it. Not just wine, house, Car, Cameras, and more. It is good as long as it is fair and honest for both parties.

posted Hide Post
Have bought from Jay before.
No worries on my end.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larkspur:
Have bought from Jay before.
No worries on my end.

Thank you, larkspur!