WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    2005 Col Solare price drop and a few Highly rated additions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 Col Solare price drop and a few Highly rated additions
 Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

Can ship or hand off in San Diego area:

6 2005 Col Solare WA 94 pts $40 or $210 for all 6 Sold

1 2007 Dunn Napa Valley WA 95 pts $70

1 2005 Pahlmeyer WA 95 pts $99 sold

Write to fredtjones_98 at yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fredtjones,

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumped for additions and price drop.

posted Hide Post
Fred,

Hello . . . I'm a new member on the forums. You mentioned wine-searcher which is an online site I use quite a bit for pricing. Any recs regarding sites where I can find original release prices of wine (not market value but actual release price from winery). I am selling quite a few of my wines to forum members and need to track down this info for a few of my wines

thanks . . . and btw . . . great prices on those wines. I love Col Solare and David Arthur!

quote:
Originally posted by fredtjones:
Hello,

Can ship or hand off in San Diego area:

6 2005 Col Solare WA 94 pts $40 or $210 for all 6

1 2004 Pira Vigna Ronda WA 96 pts $79 (lowest wine searcher $99)

1 2007 Dunn WA 97 pts $70

1 2005 Pahlmeyer WA 95 pts $99

1 2010 David Arthur Elevation 1147 WA 95 $110 (lowest wine searcher $149)

Write to fredtjones_98 at yahoo.com

Posts: 1620 | Location: Boston | Registered: Jun 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would simply Google the wines themselves. A lot of times the old listings at K&L or Wine.com will still appear in the results, though they will show as sold out.

posted Hide Post
Interested in Pahlmeyer. Incominng

Posts: 474 | Location: Morgan Hill, CA | Registered: Jun 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Parcival:
Fred,

Hello . . . I'm a new member on the forums. You mentioned wine-searcher which is an online site I use quite a bit for pricing. Any recs regarding sites where I can find original release prices of wine (not market value but actual release price from winery). I am selling quite a few of my wines to forum members and need to track down this info for a few of my wines
[QUOTE]

Try Wine Spectator or Wine Advocate reviews of the wines, often they will list the release price in the tasting notes.

Posts: 708 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippomon:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Parcival:
Fred,

[QUOTE]

Try Wine Spectator or Wine Advocate reviews of the wines, often they will list the release price in the tasting notes.

Thanks hippomon. Wine Spectator has most except for older vintages (at least of SQN). Wine Advocate is a great additional rec that i need to check out

Posts: 1620 | Location: Boston | Registered: Jun 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email about the Col Solare. I'll take the whole lot of it.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my bottle today. Perfect transaction!! Thanks! Cool

Posts: 474 | Location: Morgan Hill, CA | Registered: Jun 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the wine last friday. Tasted a bottle too.

If you have anymore, I'll take it Smile

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post