WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Screaming Eagle Price Increase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Screaming Eagle Price Increase
 Login/Join 
posted
Screaming Eagle increased the prices to $850 a bottle with taxes + shipping almost $950 a bottle. I wonder if they will start to loose customers on the mailing list soon?

Posts: 184 | Registered: Feb 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ohknats:
Screaming Eagle increased the prices to $850 a bottle with taxes + shipping almost $950 a bottle. I wonder if they will start to loose customers on the mailing list soon?

Doubtful with auction prices still around $1500++ per bottle for new releases.

People will drop when auction prices finally equalize with winery pricing.

Posts: 920 | Location: Arizona | Registered: Aug 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Close to $2900 delivered in Cali

Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrong forum.

Posts: 620 | Location: West Coast | Registered: Nov 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They stopped making this wine for drinking many years ago.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New York | Registered: Apr 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Auction prices are still substantially higher than mailing list prices. I wouldn't be surprised if auction prices actually go up $100 because of it.

Patrick
www.winepine.com

Posts: 4 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post