WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Store Cellar Cleaning
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Store Cellar Cleaning
 Login/Join 
posted
Cleaning out the store cellar and haves some wines I would like to sell off, Please see list and Email me with any questions you may have.

2000 CH. Montelena Estate Cab 1
2003 Opus One Blend 6
1999 Martin Ray Diamond Mtn. Cab 1
1996 Dominus Blend 3
1997 Coppola Rubicon Blend 1
1997 BV. Georges Latour Blend 1
2000 Jim Bairy "The Armegh" Blend 1
2001 Jacobs Creek "Johann Blend 1
2004 Whitehall Lane Res. Cab 1
1996 Arrowwood Res. Cab 1
Vega Sicilia Unico Res. Blend 3
1998 Stags Leap SLV Blend 2
2004 Silver Oak Cab 12
2004 Opus One Blend 6 owc
2005 Opus One Blend 6 owc
2005 Shafer One Point Five Blend 3
2003 Shafer Cabernet Cab 1
2006 Cake Bread Cellar Cab 2
2004 St. Huga Cab 2
2003 Jordan Cab 3
2005 Stags Leap Artemis Blend 4
2006 Turley P. Syrah 2
2003 Robert Pecota Cab 3
2004 Duckhorn merlot 1
2004 Dry Creek Mariner Blend 1
2003 Pretty Sally Blend 2
1992 Yara Yering Blend 1

Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, please provide your email address, or email me at javachip3 at y-a-h-o-o dot com. Where are you located?

"You can never get enough of what you don't really need to make you happy." -- Eric Hoffer

Posts: 1131 | Location: San Diego CA | Registered: May 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that.

Located in Chicago, reach me at sandburgcellar at g mail

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krunch:
Cleaning out the store cellar and haves some wines I would like to sell off, Please see list and Email me with any questions you may have.

2000 CH. Montelena Estate Cab 1
2003 Opus One Blend 6
1999 Martin Ray Diamond Mtn. Cab 1
1996 Dominus Blend 3
1997 Coppola Rubicon Blend 1
1997 BV. Georges Latour Blend 1
2000 Jim Bairy "The Armegh" Blend 1
2001 Jacobs Creek "Johann Blend 1
2004 Whitehall Lane Res. Cab 1
1996 Arrowwood Res. Cab 1
Vega Sicilia Unico Res. Blend 3
1998 Stags Leap SLV Blend 2
2004 Silver Oak Cab 12
2004 Opus One Blend 6 owc
2005 Opus One Blend 6 owc
2005 Shafer One Point Five Blend 3
2003 Shafer Cabernet Cab 1
2006 Cake Bread Cellar Cab 2
2004 St. Huga Cab 2
2003 Jordan Cab 3
2005 Stags Leap Artemis Blend 4
2006 Turley P. Syrah 2
2003 Robert Pecota Cab 3
2004 Duckhorn merlot 1
2004 Dry Creek Mariner Blend 1
2003 Pretty Sally Blend 2
1992 Yara Yering Blend 1

The Vega Sicilia Unico Res. Blend 3 are gone,

But I have to add the following.
1990 Ch. Montrose Bordeaux 12 btl. owc
1983 Ch. D'Angludet 12 btl. owc
1981 Ch. Prieure-Lichine 12 btl. owc

posted Hide Post
tried emailing you .. trying to get price of the montelena

cliffk110 @ yahoo . com

Posts: 39 | Location: Mobile AL | Registered: Dec 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your email is coming back as non existent. How much for the case of 90 Montrose? Can you provide fill levels, label and capsule conditions, etc? Are you the original owner? Thanks.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about listing the prices?

Posts: 3721 | Location: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whenever i walk into a store, and don't see prices displayed, i turn around and walk right out.

Posts: 1869 | Location: L.A. | Registered: Dec 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price on the 96' Dominus?

Posts: 709 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: Oct 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This A hole ripped my off for $3200.00 dollars. If you do business or send him money you may as kiss this cash goodbye. Please fell free to contact me for any detail of if you have questions. This type of behavior is what ruins this type of braod for eveyone

Posts: 23 | Location: Palatine | Registered: Jan 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Cellar:
This A hole ripped my off for $3200.00 dollars. If you do business or send him money you may as kiss this cash goodbye. Please fell free to contact me for any detail of if you have questions. This type of behavior is what ruins this type of braod for eveyone

This is exactly why people with no posts or history on this board get ripped for posting nice wines for sale. You cant trust people you have no history or relationship with.

Sorry about your experience Wine Cellar.

This is also why I always use paypal. I am willing to pay the extra 3% to have the ability to get my CC company to do a charge back.

Posts: 4566 | Location: Jupiter, Fl | Registered: Mar 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Cellar:

Mad Mad Mad This sucks, sorry about the loss. POS.

-IB

"Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit."---Lindsay Bluth

Posts: 8883 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Precisely why I slam some of these posters that have little or no selling history on this site. And to think someone like Terps defends these people?? Go figure??

Posts: 3721 | Location: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wine Cellar:

Do you want to get this guy? Here is a little help . . .

He goes by Krunch at sandburgcellar@gmail -- if you google Sandburg Cellars you get a pretty bogus, half-assed website, but you do get a phone number (312-337-7537). Google that number and you get Potash Bros. Markets (in Sandburg Village) in Chicago. It is a small, family-owned chain of grocery stores.

I called, and they do have a wine department with a wine manager (Alan). If you want to find out if jackass Mr. Krunch is working at Potash Bros. and using his position to set up bogus deals on our boards, give one of the Potashes a call.

Here is the website, different family members run each store. I am sure one of them will be interested to know that the trail leads back to their family's business.

http://www.potashbros.com/index.php/history

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the cellar manager and buyer at Sandburg wine cellar/Potash Bros Markets is Alan Blum. Give him a call.

Posts: 120 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: Apr 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Popcorn

Posts: 3010 | Location: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dannyk8232:
Popcorn

Double Popcorn

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6613 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love when a community works together to make things right. Superb! Wink

Posts: 15563 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps some of our "friends" from the CWM could pay this guy a visit?

Posts: 1770 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike you seem to have a real love affair with me. You mention me in a lot of your posts. I have been ignoring you for the past 6 months. Its not that I stand up for people selling wine with no history, so get your story right. You rip anyone apart who lists wine to sell if they are not giving it away. Thats the bottom line. You have to comment on EVERYTHING. If the wine being offered is to expensive for you then just move on. But you have been unable to do that you always have to rip the person apart.

Posts: 1652 | Location: New York | Registered: Apr 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TERPS:
Hey Mike you seem to have a real love affair with me. You mention me in a lot of your posts. I have been ignoring you for the past 6 months. Its not that I stand up for people selling wine with no history, so get your story right. You rip anyone apart who lists wine to sell if they are not giving it away. Thats the bottom line. You have to comment on EVERYTHING. If the wine being offered is to expensive for you then just move on. But you have been unable to do that you always have to rip the person apart.

You defend alot of these people and I rip on them.. But lately it is just easier to rip on you! You hit the nail on the head, I LOVE YOU! Now if you do not like it, then move on.

posted Hide Post
Since you state its easier for you to rip on me then how about I make it even easier for you. You live in NY I am in NY, how about we meet up and have some wine.

Posts: 1652 | Location: New York | Registered: Apr 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TERPS:
Since you state its easier for you to rip on me then how about I make it even easier for you. You live in NY I am in NY, how about we meet up and have some wine.

But wont we rip on each other the whole time??
hahaahha

I am up for it. During the week is best for me, usually after 7ish

posted Hide Post
Weekends are better for me, will you be at the WS Grand Tasting in Oct?

posted Hide Post
I will be in Seattle that week. Plus, I would rather go to these events when I have a trade pass. Otherwise, it is too crowded. We can work something out. How about Friday's? Or early on Saturday night.

Then again Sunday early evenings work as well.