WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Buying and Selling    Guidance in pricing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guidance in pricing
 Login/Join 
posted
I have some wine I would like to post for sale. After looking through some older posts it seems most have a price listed. After googling the wines I am not sure how to derive a price as the range of prices I find online can be pretty wide.

any guidance on would be helpful. I have Ca. cabs which I am looking to sale.

Posts: 5 | Location: long island ny | Registered: Jan 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wine-searcher.com is the holy grail of pricing. Start there and be prepared to come in under the lowest price there if you intend to sell things here.

Posts: 620 | Location: West Coast | Registered: Nov 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree with Fatcity, but, it is worth spending the $30 and getting the Wine-seracher pro version. This will give you the lowest pricing for wines you want to buy, as well as insight to what the wines might sale for.

Posts: 723 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the help...I will take a look at see what i can come up with.

Posts: 5 | Location: long island ny | Registered: Jan 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippomon:
Agree with Fatcity, but, it is worth spending the $30 and getting the Wine-seracher pro version. This will give you the lowest pricing for wines you want to buy, as well as insight to what the wines might sale for.

Always go with mom he knows well.

Posts: 102 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post