WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Your Best QPR Weekday Wine
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Best QPR Weekday Wine
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
For the whites, always try to have some Viognier and Riesling from Cono Sur available at the LCBO for 10$. In red, anything from Dominique Piron (Morgon, Chiroubles, Cote de Brouilly)...

dzitt

Posts: 803 | Location: Montréal, Canada | Registered: Dec 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2009 Torbreck Juveniles GSM.

Posts: 9380 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
But this is by far the best bang for the buck, imo.
Now click this, and check out the price--
Columbia-Crest Two Vines Vineyard 10 Red

I was down to two bottles of it and while out at the store tonight they have the 2008 on clearence for $5.49. My lucky day! Back the truck up! Banana

Posts: 2297 | Location: NH Seacoast | Registered: Oct 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icewino:
quote:
But this is by far the best bang for the buck, imo.
Now click this, and check out the price--
Columbia-Crest Two Vines Vineyard 10 Red

I was down to two bottles of it and while out at the store tonight they have the 2008 on clearence for $5.49. My lucky day! Back the truck up! Banana

Big Grin That's a good price, considering the distance.

A father is someone who has pictures where his money used to be.

Posts: 6740 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: Mar 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post