WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Sadat X & Will Tell True Wine Connoisseurs #54 Siduri Wines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sadat X & Will Tell True Wine Connoisseurs #54 Siduri Wines
 Login/Join 
posted
In this episode of TWC Sadat, Will Tell and Sean Black receive a couple of bottles of Pinot Noir from our good friend Adam Siduri. Russian River Valley and the Santa Lucia Highlands. TWC the album (PLANET OF THE GRAPES) available Jan. 21st 2013 on i-tunes..Pick that up and support our Hip-Hop wine movement...............Cheers! Sadat X & Will Tell True Wine Connoisseurs #54 Siduri Wines

Posts: 68 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huh?

Posts: 816 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a question EB?

Posts: 68 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how do i send you some wine?

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 11008 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please send me your email an we can make arrangements.
Thanks for the support!

posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in sending a case to this place and getting the FUF rating on your wine, email Will Tell at truewineshow@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Isn't his name Adam Lee? You guys don't sound like such good friends to me....

Show me a good loser, I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jun 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Popcorn

Posts: 1292 | Location: Murrieta, CA | Registered: Mar 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CSM when we say good friend it means friend to the show...But thanks for the positive message.