WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    A note to wineries:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A note to wineries:
 Login/Join 
posted
Offer free shipping.

Even if you "sneakily" increase your ppb by $4-$5, just offer free shipping. It's such a great gimmick.

I just made the Saxum list (Winner) and I jumped for joy when I realized shipping was complementary. It's just a huge plus 1 in your column.

That is all. Carry on.

Posts: 4991 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and if you have a distributor in other markets,

offer case discounts if we buy from the winery.

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12158 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should start a list of all wineries that do this (free shipping). I know Sojourn does, who else?

In the United States, anyone can be President. That's the problem!

Posts: 1114 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stefania has free shipping on case orders. Highly recommend.

Posts: 5144 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: Aug 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hall does $1.00 shipping on six or more bottles

Posts: 63 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jan 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long you wait for Saxum list please

I'm at 2 years and no signs yet

Posts: 540 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I signed up on November 2009.

Posts: 4991 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post