WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    For my 1,000th post...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For my 1,000th post...
 Login/Join 
posted
I just want to thank each of you for the knowledge and experience you continue to share that has helped me gain a greater appreciation (and collection!) of wine over the years. I've gained so much from reviewing your comments, and I hope I've shared something that helped you once or twice as well. I've also gained so many new friendships and have to say I'm blessed to have come across this crazy wine board.

Here's to you! Winner

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1932 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Vino Bevo. Here's to the next 1,000!

PH

Posts: 15031 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The pleasure is ours. And thanks for sharing offlines with us with your beautiful wife and exceptional friends.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5665 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
The pleasure is ours. And thanks for sharing offlines with us with your beautiful wife and exceptional friends.

+1

Congrats Vino Bevo on the milestone. Keep on enjoying! Smile

Posts: 1824 | Location: Etobicoke (Toronto burb) | Registered: Apr 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't place much importance on post counts, but I enjoy your posts, VB. That's what matters to me. Keep on truckin'

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36772 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post