WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Paging EB Wine and Wine Sparty re: BEER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging EB Wine and Wine Sparty re: BEER
 Login/Join 
posted
I'm going to be in Chicago this Saturday morning Nov. 10 with DanTheRhoneFan as he has wine to pick up. We are planning to hit the Map Room for a beer or two around 11:00, then head to Goose Island for some lunch after. Are either of you guys interested in meeting up with us? I can be reached via my screen name and g m a i l. Anyone else interested would be welcome as well.

Posts: 5356 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your timing couldn't be better...my wife is hosting a bitches, babies and bagels baby play date with her girl friends during this time...great excuse to get out of the house. See you guys around 11a. Will have to see on lunch.

Posts: 851 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to meeting you, EB. Hilarious description of the goings-on at your place!

Posts: 5356 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EB, I'm guessing they won't be crowded yet at 11. I guess Dan and I will just keep an eye out for you and hopefully guess correctly!
Bill

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
EB, I'm guessing they won't be crowded yet at 11. I guess Dan and I will just keep an eye out for you and hopefully guess correctly!
Bill

Cool- my brother in law may be tagging along as well. Look for the two jackasses Wink

Posts: 851 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post