WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Binny's Algonquin store
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Binny's Algonquin store
 Login/Join 
posted
Hey all - looking to see if anyone can help out a forumite. I bought and paid for 6 bottles online at Binnys in Algonquin before I realized that Illinois has strict shiping laws. I guess I was thinking I could buy and then ship to Michigan. The Algonquin store says its even difficult to ship to a downtown Chicago Binnys location. Is anyone near this store who would be willing to pick up and ship for me? I'd be happy to compensate. Thanks!

Posts: 2279 | Location: Brights Grove Ontario | Registered: Jun 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I can literally see the sign from my upstairs hallway, I guess you are talking to me Big Grin. Send me an email at my handle at yahoo.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
Since I can literally see the sign from my upstairs hallway, I guess you are talking to me

Fantastic. Will do tomorrow. Gotta love this Forum. Thanks

Posts: 2279 | Location: Brights Grove Ontario | Registered: Jun 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post