WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Marcassin mailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marcassin mailer
 Login/Join 
posted
Just got my allocation and it 1/2 the size of last year, any others in the same boat ? I have always bought the full allocation.

Posts: 720 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How big was your allocation last year?

Posts: 122 | Location: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Jan 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippomon:
Just got my allocation and it 1/2 the size of last year, any others in the same boat ? I have always bought the full allocation.

I'll be curious what I'm offered then because I'm usually take half to three fourths.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Gig Harbor, WA | Registered: Apr 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fine137:
How big was your allocation last year?

I have always had a full case and I have always took it all.

Posts: 720 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hippomon, I received their letter yesterday and my situation is identical to yours.

On a positive note: their pricing remains the same which is one reason I quickly purchased my full allocation.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Nov 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
soooo... need any help with your Marcassin mailer??

Smile

Posts: 5003 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post