WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Looking to speak with a wine distributor for honey wine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to speak with a wine distributor for honey wine
 Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

I would LOVE to speak with a wine distributor or someone who is familiar with distribution about a honey wine I'm developing. This would be more like an informational interview. I'm new to the business and am looking for information to inform future decisions and welcome any general information about distribution and/or general feedback about my business and the things I need to watch out for would be great. Please contact me if you're willing to have a phone chat.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, would you say that you're in dire mead of advice?

Cheers!

Posts: 2926 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently work in the Wine and Spirits distribution business in Louisiana. Where are you located? The laws on distribution vary from state to state, but I'd love to help if I can.

Ἐν οἴνῳ ἀλήθεια
En Vino Veritas

Posts: 289 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Dec 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRR:

well played!

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12524 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRR:

LOL

Posts: 5126 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ack

Posts: 6572 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post