WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Uh-oh, I'm in a buying mood.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uh-oh, I'm in a buying mood.
 Login/Join 
posted
I find it's bet to stay away from the computer and driving when this feeling comes over me.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Posts: 1898 | Registered: Feb 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I completely agree. The computer is the worst for this. The TN section and the "What are you buying thread" constantly drags me on a wine shopping adventure.

Posts: 216 | Location: Canada | Registered: Aug 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
february is my "big month" at the office... my trigger finger is itchy...

Posts: 4989 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonanator:
I completely agree. The computer is the worst for this. The TN section and the "What are you buying thread" constantly drags me on a wine shopping adventure.

You should avoid these sites. Save $$$$$$ Big Grin

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6353 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And just got hit with Zachy's Winter Gazette. Some Italians are calling me...

posted Hide Post
That Zachy's email was tempting, but I had already responded to the Brunello one last week. That wasn't cheap so I was thinking I was done. THEN the Turley email came which was my first ever, so of course I HAD to take my allocation so I can stay on the list. Emails are my downfall!

Posts: 144 | Location: Near NW of Chicago IL | Registered: Jun 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scratching the itch...

posted Hide Post
uhh 4 x 93 dom p oenetheque

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12139 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been 150 days since I purchased a bottle.

Posts: 5137 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: Aug 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:

seriously??

Posts: 4989 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great value for oenetheques and drinking extremely well right now.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: Feb 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gkapoor:
quote:

Great value for oenetheques and drinking extremely well right now.

yea 250$/pop all in.

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12139 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be tasting through 2011 Burgundy from William Fevre, Bouchard Pere @ Fils and Joseph Drouhin. I'm going to get some great prices.

Posts: 9442 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love lamp.

Apostrophes don't make things plural.

Posts: 2950 | Location: Napa | Registered: Apr 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post