Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helo!
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
cubzac - i did see some mondavi but like you said not much choice in Calif stuff...US wine in general.
i think production level for napa stuff is too low to accomadate outside USA imo?

Posts: 2139 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PurpleHaze =^-^=! Who does offering of wines - not good such doing for business. It customery of us to do exchanging wines and moneys, not offers. Visiting homes of people creates optionals to offering for wine but not always so. Foods are oferrings, rice, fishy offerings too, who oferings for italian very hardly imported wine must know how making money is done.

Restaurant Pasta Studio is experience in shortness of many wines from Italia. Not fall of manager, just generality of deliverance from Italia. Some 3 whites Pinot Grigios of Trentino DOC we are send so customers experience food experience that goes like food in Italia - "Frutti di Mare"! Distingwashable delight!

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickym13:
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Kamikaze:
Is respectfuly old not too old and so better many any chinatowns in China.

say what.... Confused come again

I am gingered my tatami such joyness discovery of this " Smile" options was given me Smile. I capable of write such massages with easy pushes of button.

rickym13:

Understanble you of chinatowns from mainland China not so better that chinatowns of the over sees. Arguments? I'am Hello! to you.

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wk - no arguments...peace Big Grin
never been to mainland china...been to hong kong.

hello back to you too! Smile

Posts: 2139 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wine Kamikaze, I am much enjoying your posts and am awaiting the first of many tasting notes from across the pacific.

I have also taken the liberty of translating the Wine Wizards motto into your native language. This will be of much use at many offlines in which the great one will attend.

ワインの手品師のモットー

私はワインの手品師である。 私は私の後部の単位を洗浄する為にワインを使用するのを好む

Posts: 1500 | Location: Dem Hills, CA | Registered: Jan 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickym13:
cubzac - i did see some mondavi but like you said not much choice in Calif stuff...US wine in general.
i think production level for napa stuff is too low to accomadate outside USA imo?

Yeah I think what you're alluding to might not be a Japan-specific thing, maybe a function of the strong domestic market in the US as well. Anyways, I think there is a strong mainstream bias in Japan toward old world and French in particular, and some pretty good deals can be had. All in all I thought it was a good place to buy wine, though I say that as an Ontarian, not a Californian!

btw, I agree the chinatown in Yokohama's not bad, but quite pricey, and dare I say too clean and organized to be authentic? Eek I'm sure there's at least half a dozen North American cities w/better chinatown's imo.

Posts: 192 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Apr 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ever since I found out of your employment location, WineKamikaze, I can't shake a certain image...little boats circling around, carrying little pieces of lazagna and "frutti di marre" creations. What do you think of such concept? Break it down.

Posts: 6988 | Location: ]0^0[ | Registered: Aug 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW, have you ever worked at KILOMBO? I have to say they cherge up to wazoo for nut or chocorate and only for 60 minutes! Eek

Posts: 6988 | Location: ]0^0[ | Registered: Aug 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread smells sushi to me...

"When I drink, I think; and when I think, I drink." Francois Rabelais

Posts: 3537 | Location: Oakland, CA | Registered: May 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am greetings to you! Helo to all friends! I hoped your wine tasting sufficient and satisfactory in last days? You did? Please describe to me how satisfactory wines you did the opening of. Reading from your experiences and learning such writting skills I dream for such enjoyment.
My tasting was so-so or 50-50, how you like, it was more unsatisfactory than satisfactory. Problem at works with pasta machine broken, Florida75. Every one mades pasta noodle with handles many hours for customers are customery to recieve freshly pasta not imported and dry. However time was not very free for me to come back to this and trying more wine from cult idols wine makers and do more conversationing with such extreme healthy individual spirits of this winespectator. Now I do the enjoy with you!

I understandable of fun times we having from my writting with english and skills. Enjoying laughters!Too. No defense!

posted Hide Post
Where is GMTinJapan when we need him? Roll Eyes

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10664 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, bman-- where is Tsunami when we need him?

Can you imagine? Big Grin

Cheers!

Posts: 8400 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I can!

Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin Big Grin Eek Razz Cool Wink Roll Eyes Big Grin

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10664 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Problem at works with pasta machine broken

As my mind switches to Magnum PI gear, this is a similiar excuse Wine Wizard had...a piece of machinery "broke down." I think it was his 10 fan cellar last time. This time it is the pasta machine?

Posts: 6117 | Location: Cloud 9 | Registered: Mar 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do have to say that this is one of the funniest threads I have read.

pissing people off since 1971!

Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Posts: 3475 | Location: oklahoma city, usa | Registered: Aug 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found this thread to be entertaining and very informative.
Is pasta machine up and running?

Posts: 304 | Location: on assignment | Registered: Jun 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is some funny.

I'm back....

Posts: 4491 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hesitation for return and string is ready for abandonment maybe? I am of suggest and for more discussion. Maybe I touch Bobst and intriguing his senses for contribution and furthemore of general ideas, not fights but friendship and exchange of wisdom. How it is tonight? Come on and down with me and make for good rumbling. You don't hear thunder tonight? You hear maybe Jesse Ventura and thunder from federation wrestling champ? Cool Or don't say to me you want some fun with Randy Savage , isn't this the Man of Machos! Massacring in Texas and such potential remake! We continue? I am of higher hope you reserved and do the continue such efforts. In your guns !Bobst!

posted Hide Post
First, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, now The Body and Macho Man. All in less than a month!!!

Excellent....

Romeo and Juliet are together in eternity....

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 2010 and 2012 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

Posts: 9636 | Location: Elk Grove, CA, USA | Registered: Dec 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sequam,

what do you need me for? Confused

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Big Grin

chefalbino.com

https://www.facebook.com/albino.tuosto

Posts: 2594 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tsunami, you are the still the Graemlinmeister of these forums! Big Grin

Cheers!

Posts: 8400 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing is of knowledge for me such person doing the existing and where the doing is happen? Swiss country, of EU. Eating pet horse and cooking recommending of others pets maybe =^..^= such great pet and animal friend. Whats going down in here, Jo! man calls of himself tsunami does cookerement of horse, maybe some time you fry pony horse, you do? I am of such deeper stress right of now, fingering the typing is hard effort now. Good buy, horse eater. You I thank of stress, and pets animal in house the appartment thanks of you for bigger quality in treets.

posted Hide Post
You are wise to understand so much, Wine Kamikaze. I am of similar feel. My head is from a goat, which which mount themselves to rotate must. I draw in dishonor to the courage more whistler. Those of flower sheets one cars can lead, were petals those ensure are. Twist please this is cousin always during. Any feeling nevertheless if, or the shepherd dog has cousin to signal. Quality very big in treets.

Cheers!

posted Hide Post
For Seaquam!

Trust of myself, that is some of things I desire and for great achievement. You? Hardly it is for me to do pretending as loss of unerstandment gathers big momentus. Detect was made (BY ME!) and humoroid attemtp is inside of such . Is evident for all personal viewings, suppose it, and does. I forsee you, not trust my self for understanding of it but cleraly this apprication of humoroid concept of idea is from not necessary movement. Hoods you familliar yourself? I am good with hoods. I'm in and around with the hoods. Piece!!

posted Hide Post
I am excited very because it is around the intelligence so. The quantity of カルマ which is ejected from this post is so much sufficient, the candle of the world is attached. When soaking with the wax, perhaps the lampwick, it goes around and around your end of the month. I think that would like to be the time there. Kamikaze of the wine has many knowledgeble saying of the Japanese life, as for these boards and to our humor there must be a debt owed to him for the thing which has came much happiness. Kamikazi of wine has hardness Takeshi of the testes which entirely do this.

ミック is the national hero of Japan, so I, our friends from the earth of the rise of the sun, do not possess the surprise which has had heros, which struggles in heros of that wine. May quietly around the tread your house of platypus.

生命のあなたの一口が来ないかどれが洗面所からであることを望みなさい あなたの世界。

Posts: 1500 | Location: Dem Hills, CA | Registered: Jan 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post