Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helo!
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Wine Kamakazie likes to fish.

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13445 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is one of the funniest threads I've read this year. My favorite is when people jump in "Welcome to the Boards, Wine Kamikaze!" or "What part of Japan are you from?" Frickin hilarious.

I think his handle ought to be "Sake Kamikaze," though.

私愛長い時間。 5 ドル。 5 ドル。

You guys are killing me!

-----------------------
Je ne peux pas penser à une signature intelligente

Posts: 3110 | Location: ATL, GA | Registered: Jan 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
この餌を持つ多くの魚をつかまえた

DBW

完全。それらはすべて完全である。

Posts: 1958 | Location: Maple Glen, PA | Registered: Aug 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
この餌を持つ多くの魚をつかまえた

I couldn't agree more.

Posts: 7448 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
この糸の多くの作家はグアノの狂気の生産者である

-----------------------

Posts: 3110 | Location: ATL, GA | Registered: Jan 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread has inspired me to change my signature....

---------------------
ワインを飲む彼は無敵、全知、及びリビドーで満たされてである。

posted Hide Post
I see that your moniker has also changed to be more smelly. Wink

--------------------------
Powell Yang
Director
Clarets Hong Kong Ltd.

Posts: 7001 | Location: HKG - TPE - TAO | Registered: Sep 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah - I'm now Heywood Jablowmi.

-----------------------

posted Hide Post
Have it the warmness and feeling with me resulted of discussion of yesterday! Helo!Friends! And again we do the meeting.

Graduary want to thank so many posters of their good humoroid nature and such strong welcome of new posters. Too many right away and feeling great for popularation of myself to answering for all.
Understandable you desired knowing how authentical is my person. Authentical but not with wizzards. Was time free for lookings around winespectator I am probably to use the searching buttok to discover more from wizzards.
I ask how's going? everything. For me is going fine not sleepy today. Shifting was earliest not so late to make some home coming as people sleep around already. Feelings of relaxing not tires.Worky was not so hard with my heart shining from most you loving understandment of my location and desire i have for wine knowledgeable communications. You very hopeful for me. Yes?
I keep the name WineKamikaze you mind it? i don't mind, is funny so funky. Why give my reality name so fast on first date of meeting. You give here names? With more eventful happening of discussions i will know all people better for personals trading of information on persons.

In briefs: mine is located in Yokohama, Japan. Very popular place to do some living and some working in Japan, modern. My work is cooking and from two restaurants one good, one very good. You let me know about visits of Yokohama in Japan and I want some off-line parties maybe organization? Heappiness.

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rickym13,

I nominate you as being in charge for this off-line in Japan. Big Grin

Powell Yang
Director
Clarets Hong Kong Ltd.

Posts: 7001 | Location: HKG - TPE - TAO | Registered: Sep 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
want to thank so many posters of their good humoroid nature

Fortunately, there are many humoroids posting here. Razz

Wine Kamikaze, what was the last wine you tasted? I am very excited to read your first tasting note. What restaurants do you cook at in Yokohama?

Are you just coming home from work? It is very early in the morning in Kanagawa prefecture for a chef/cook to be posting.

PH

Posts: 14953 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got an email from someone in Germany who would like to join WS. He calls himself the "Wine Meister":

"Gruß-Weingeliebte. Ich bin Gunter aus Deutschland, aber Sie können mich anrufen "Wein Meister". Ich mag sehr rieslings und junge Damen. Es ist mit großem Vergnügen, daß ich Ihre Web site verbinde, und ich bin bereit, mit vielen Anmerkungen teilzunehmen."

As far as I can tell, it translates as:

"Greeting-wine-loved. I am Gunter from Germany, but you can call me "wine master". I like very much rieslings and young ladies. It is with large pleasure that I connect your web site, and I am ready to participate with many notes."

So join me in welcoming Wine Meister!

Posts: 6432 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Purple Haze! For asking I am ready to do some thanking. Heavens. Not so early for me to be upping if sleeped from 8 'clocks from early home going. My self is still not very great cook, not Morimoto, but cooking is such importance for my life. I approving all this time my skilled technicals makes of sauce to be more relaxed and ready of many hard works over the seas maybe. I cook macaroni pastas for Studio Pasta in Yokohama for lunchy times, very italian cooking many people like it with so satisfactory result. You want cooking for you? Hump on the prane and visiting is so fast and convience. Smile

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pyang:
rickym13,

I nominate you as being in charge for this off-line in Japan. Big Grin

ok pyang... Big Grin this willu be belly tuff one but i willu try belly harud Wink

wk - all kidding aside... Wink i have been to yokohama. infact i have business asscoiates there. yokohama has one of the best china town!

Posts: 2135 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Wine Kamikaze.

I was just wondering what you do for a living? You wouldn't happen to be a manual writer for a consumer electronics company by any chance?

(Hmm. Three more to go. Better get thinking)

http://scmwine.info

Posts: 7218 | Location: Santa Clara Valley AVA | Registered: Jul 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WK,

So sorry. No prane humping for me. Frown Thank you for your gracious offer. What are some of the better Italian wines you offer at the Pasta Studio?

PH

Posts: 14953 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember the last time I humped a prane.

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13445 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you usage of rubricants?

Posts: 6988 | Location: ]0^0[ | Registered: Aug 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wk - just out of curiosity. what is the most popular napa wine in japan now, of course besides opus one.
i usually take opus one as a gift but....

Posts: 2135 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rickym13, how much coinsidentaly!! I have many associates in Yokohama. You're associate my associate. Chances? Very right for chinatown of Yokohama. Is respectfuly old not too old and so better many any chinatowns in China.

posted Hide Post
Wineismyrife and such grunhausers make me laughters hard one early of morning. Good of me having great day laughtering with amerikajin friends.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickym13:
what is the most popular napa wine in japan now, of course besides opus one.

Anytime we have late '80s Calera Pinot on auction, they all end up in Japan.

Powell Yang
Director
Clarets Hong Kong Ltd.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Kamikaze:
Is respectfuly old not too old and so better many any chinatowns in China.

say what.... Confused come again

posted Hide Post
quote:
wk - just out of curiosity. what is the most popular napa wine in japan now, of course besides opus one.
i usually take opus one as a gift but....

rickym13,

I also used to live in Japan until recently, and I'd agree that Opus is still the undisputed king of Napa wines over there, even at a JPY 25000+ price tag. At least what I saw at retailers, other popular ones were a lot of the old big names -- Dominus, Mondavi resesrve, Shafer Hillside, Silver Oak.

That said, you don't see too much cali stuff on the shelves there. Bordeaux and Burgundy reign supreme, with perhaps a slight edge to Burgundy. I'm curious if that's consistent with what you remember?

Posts: 192 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Apr 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pyang:
quote:
what is the most popular napa wine in japan now, of course besides opus one.

Anytime we have late '80s Calera Pinot on auction, they all end up in Japan.

LOL, I definitely saw a lot of Calera over there.

Posts: 192 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Apr 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post