New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helo!
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
WineKamikaze,

Welcome! Enjoying your postings and this thread as well. It's like a breath of spring air.

ks

Posts: 520 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Jan 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K. Syrah:
WineKamikaze,

Welcome! Enjoying your postings and this thread as well. It's like a breath of spring air.

ks

K.Syrah, I think perhaps you meant to write...

Enjoying your posts
It's like a breath of spring air
I like this whole thread

You just can't have too many haiku. Smile

Posts: 8638 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pleasant morning with many sun shining in your lands!
How supportative you towards all. Smile I appreciated warmsness and greetings towards me and its makes my day such super fantastical experience. I am to hope for many interesting accounters with your friendship in course of conversations of great importance and complication such is wines from the world and favorite it is for many. I hope to stick to make good contrabuting with tasting wine and cooking good food and eating. Do you like travel? I like travel but travel is not easy all the time. My next traveling vacation not available for many passings of seasons and how sadness stays with me when travel is slow of coming. I very hoping of visits to garage wine makers in USA. Japan laws are not very relaxing when some want to make drinks in garage and housing buildings. USA is different and nice. Many wines are made of garages of course I knowing this is legalized easy from days of Al Capone and other interesting famous bootlegering activists.
Sorry for mistakes in grammar 6 o'cklock typing is very easy not so, too sreepy. Good joy!

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome WK!

what part of Japan are you from? i used to live there many years ago and still visit every year.
is wine still a big trend in japan?

Posts: 2144 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
too sreepy

Sorry, but that's funny Big Grin

Posts: 7448 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Grunhauser I answer with much heart warm feeling of Pokemon. Understandment of your choosing Pikachu is easy because fuzzy soft friends are very good love. I favorite the Nurse Joy working she does for Pokemon Center where hurt pokemon need treatments. Frown Nurse Joy and sisters give warm feelings to my nature.

Posts: 181 | Location: Yokohama, Japan | Registered: Dec 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do I smell the Wine Wizard on this one ? I know you guys are thinking it so I had to say it.
Especially with the most recent post! And not to mention -- mere coincidence that both names are "wine ..."?

The only thing that adds legitimacy is the Dec. registration date....

Posts: 400 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: Jul 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The smell is getting stronger and stronger......

The sleepy comment was him not being able to hold back. He had tried for a few posts but couldnt help himself.

Posts: 1500 | Location: Dem Hills, CA | Registered: Jan 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
To Grunhauser I answer with much heart warm feeling of Pokemon. Understandment of your choosing Pikachu is easy because fuzzy soft friends are very good love. I favorite the Nurse Joy working she does for Pokemon Center where hurt pokemon need treatments. Nurse Joy and sisters give warm feelings to my nature.

Oh brother. This paragraph was a bit too much. I'm having Wizardly feelings myself.

Posts: 7448 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter I knew you would be with me on this one. I was waiting. If its not him, he has jaded us forver.

Posts: 1500 | Location: Dem Hills, CA | Registered: Jan 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
use the force, with this one, you must... transposing of words for direct translation, japanese to english, not that bad!

Posts: 4224 | Location: Southern Calif | Registered: Jul 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh!! Deer!! For sake of my forgiveness i ask you for missed written words. Sreepy is not correct, i know which fun was my saying. Much easy it is usage of babelfisht in learnig it comes from hard way of study amd mistakings. Coloring our living with studying how importance! true and always welcome.

Who is Wine Wizzards? Man knowledgeble in wine understanding must carry name Wine Wizzard. He does it? We are dig!
Wine Kamikaze not much whizzards of wine but studying most seriuosly such topic of great comlication.

rickym13, We are greet! Forget my english so complications, it is easy understanding for language of written nature, not so written language back to persons which comunication needed and makes this reading for them not great but difficulty level of high degree. I'm hope improvement near me. Basically!

^-^ fix mistake. "l" hard one letter we have to practice the use for - result for minimal existance in sounds and words.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wine Kamikaze,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Who is Wine Wizzards? Man knowledgeble in wine understanding must carry name Wine Wizzard. He does it? We are dig!
Wine Kamikaze not much whizzards of wine but studying most seriuosly such topic of great comlication.

LOL! Classic!

posted Hide Post
Time to put an off-line plan together with Wine Kamikaze. Wink Big Grin

--------------------------
Powell Yang
Director
Clarets Hong Kong Ltd.

Posts: 7003 | Location: HKG - TPE - TAO | Registered: Sep 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time to put an off-line plan together with Wine Kamikaze.

I have a feeling you met him already last month - or maybe not....

Here we go again Smile

Even as Wine Kamikaze, the guy is still RATINGS! This will be another 200 reply thread.

posted Hide Post
Hold on my phone!I know off-line! Smile Sectioned below trade wine. So sorry off-line is demanding for traveling and is being desireable for longs times. Great waiting makes off-line very happy gathering with great friends who like to read on same pages and discuss topic and make certificate of others knowledge for wine with respect of feelings.

Good of you to extend such nice humorous comments of my introduction of self to you and one this forum of wine. Work calls my self already and time of go came so sudden. Again one time more congratulation from Japan !!Heavens!!

posted Hide Post
I'm not flying to Japan to find out about this one

Posts: 6117 | Location: Cloud 9 | Registered: Mar 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure wish they showed poster's IP Address.....

Posts: 1136 | Location: Marin County | Registered: Jan 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This topics is ROR.

Posts: 6988 | Location: ]0^0[ | Registered: Aug 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

You're killing me Grun!!!

Posts: 1136 | Location: Marin County | Registered: Jan 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is ROR?

Posts: 6117 | Location: Cloud 9 | Registered: Mar 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bella Donna:
What is ROR?

Where did I put that dang 10' pole?

posted Hide Post
quote:

rickym13, We are greet! Forget my english so complications, it is easy understanding for language of written nature, not so written language back to persons which comunication needed and makes this reading for them not great but difficulty level of high degree. I'm hope improvement near me. Basically!

wk - you didn't answer my question Confused
where in japan are you? please be specific

Posts: 2144 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bella Donna:
What is ROR?

i think its....ruff out roud Big Grin

posted Hide Post
BUSTED !!!!

Raff ouut Rouddd thats a good one