WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Canadians - Where Do You Buy Your Wine?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadians - Where Do You Buy Your Wine?
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Private deals are the best place to get your hands on vintage wine in Ontario without importing from the US, if you are looking for anything specific send me an email and i will tell you who to talk to

http://www.bythevines.com

Posts: 560 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are preparing to export to Canada Spanish wines. We are focusing in MLCC. We would like to find some importers for our wines or agents.

Andreu Murcia
Spanishwinery.es

Posts: 8 | Location: Spain | Registered: Nov 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other than my purchases in the lovely US of A, most of my purchases are through local private stores. Not only I get 10% discount most of the time, if feels great knowing that not all of my money went to BCLDB.

"Believe me, you can count on Slippery Pete" - Kramer

Posts: 1451 | Location: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Jun 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post