WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Photobombing Cellartracker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photobombing Cellartracker
 Login/Join 
posted
I know Eric reads these Wine Spectator posts so I guess I'm letting the cat out of the bag but I don't think he will really mind that much (assuming it is done in a tasteful way). Anyway, over the weekend a friend opened a wine which did not have a photo attached to it on Cellartracker. I decided to take a picture of the label to post on CT and told my friend to get in the background of the photo. Here is a link:

https://www.cellartracker.com/...ne.asp?iWine=1540236

Anyone else ever photobombed CT? If so, post a link. Something to consider the next time you post a CT picture. If you do, post a link here.

VM

Posts: 12072 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do have uploaded some picture I took or bottle shot from the producer website to have a label reference of the wine concerned...

dzitt

Posts: 752 | Location: Montréal, Canada | Registered: Dec 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sounds fun. Banana

Posts: 1246 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put an attractive female in the picture, and this will no doubt go very viral.......

Posts: 644 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: Aug 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread reminded me of a certain kettle that once was for sale on eBay...

Buy my kettle.

Posts: 2525 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I bought that kettle and everything I boil tastes like pi$$ Ack

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5445 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:

Buy my kettle.

That's hideous. I will never drink hot water again... Ack

Punch it , Chewie!

Posts: 1352 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Jul 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mitPradikat:
quote:

Buy my kettle.

Smack What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

That's hideous. I will never drink hot water again... Ack

Posts: 1246 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vino me, very funny. I like it!

VinT, Curse you. I hope you're next bottle is corked! Wink

"One barrel of wine can work more miracles than a church full of saints." - Italian proverb.

Posts: 346 | Location: Carlsbad, CA., USA | Registered: Jul 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Buy my kettle.

LOL

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6503 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see you have a safe room.

Well played, Wink

Posts: 167 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: Jan 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Racer117:
VinT, Curse you. I hope you're next bottle is corked! Wink

You're welcome. Devilish

Posts: 2525 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12072 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dog is adorable!

Posts: 731 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: Oct 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's in charge of guarding the wine cellar. I have him trained to not allow my wife in unless I tell him it's okay.

VM

posted Hide Post
So, this week I learned what a photobomb is.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Posts: 1864 | Registered: Feb 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vino Me:
I know Eric reads these Wine Spectator posts so I guess I'm letting the cat out of the bag

I found the cat.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Primordialsoup:

Yes, so did my wife. She thinks this is hysterical.

Posts: 731 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: Oct 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talked a friend into photobombing a label at the C.Comme wine bar in Epernay, France.

Champagne photobomb

VM

posted Hide Post
Well,looks like Eric is gonna need new software upgrades.

Of course, when the software for facial recognition fails due to various body parts being photobombed, he is in even more trouble.

Razz

Posts: 416 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Aug 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I only recently learned what a "selfie" was.

When I first heard the term, I thought it meant a certain sexual act which is normally performed alone.

Posts: 6320 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
quote:

When I first heard the term, I thought it meant a certain sexual act which is normally performed alone.

I like your definition better. Devilish

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13318 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you can see in what direction my mind goes...

Razz

Posts: 6320 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peekaboo...from the Veuve Clicquot private tasting room.

VM

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
quote:

I never heard of that one. I still to not understand what "twerking" is.
I guess that is just one of the early signs of getting old.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Posts: 1864 | Registered: Feb 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post