WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    VINTAGES October 27, 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VINTAGES October 27, 2012
 Login/Join 
posted
go to www.freewebs.com/2012october27

there are many 2009 Bordeax to be found.

one caution regarding the notes for the Tenuta San Guido Guidalberto - #72439 -- Wine Spectator states this wine is comprised of three grapes when it has in fact 2 grapes. the explanation is provided on the document.

be patient as the 100 pages may take a minute or two...

CHEERS

Posts: 240 | Location: Mississauga | Registered: Feb 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nicos!

Posts: 1661 | Location: Toronto, ON | Registered: Apr 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My picks.

I wish there were better '09 Bordeaux reds.

Posts: 176 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Feb 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am curious -- what would make you choose the Juslyn for the extra $40 over the Dunn Howell Mountain?

Posts: 1301 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AML:
I am curious -- what would make you choose the Juslyn for the extra $40 over the Dunn Howell Mountain?

You looked?

Posts: 5144 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Feb 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by on the wine:
quote:

You looked?

LOL fair comment

Posts: 1137 | Registered: Apr 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't expect to be buying 2010 Vieux Telegraphe as it comes in at 15.7% abv.

Has anyone tasted the VT?

Posts: 761 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Mar 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darcy:

Nice to see that I'm not the only one who steers clear of high alcohol wines. Don't mind the booze, but i find that many of these are hot and finish with a burn. Yech.

Posts: 582 | Location: Prescott, Ontario | Registered: May 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darcy:

I thought that the 09 came out this weekend, not the 2010.

Posts: 260 | Location: Burlington, Ontario | Registered: Apr 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're probably right. It's still 15.7% abv though Big Grin

Posts: 761 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Mar 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The flavour profile is more appealing to me. That isn't to say that the Dunn Howell Mountain is a bad wine.

Wine Picks & Reviews - http://vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com/

Posts: 176 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Feb 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 1946 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Jul 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post