WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Great prices on 2012 d'Yquem!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great prices on 2012 d'Yquem!
 Login/Join 
posted
I just loaded up at "Randy and Hardy's" Rare Wine Emporium.

I hear that Bill Koch bought an especially large supply - lots of larger format bottles, too!

Banana

They also had a tough year in '52, '72, and '92.

"What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?" -Isak Dinesen

Posts: 1291 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where's my troll emoicon

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12138 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally, a vintage I can afford!

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6599 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw CellarRaiders listed 375s of the 88 at $175/ea. Nice price for sure!

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ch Rieussec also is not making a wine as well, must be really bad...I love what the guy from Berry Bros states "2012 is never going to be a great vintage but there should be some crisp, fresh, and elegant wines..." OH PLEASE!!!!! Smack

Posts: 3714 | Location: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hear that Bill Koch bought an especially large supply - lots of larger format bottles, too!

Soem of these were fakes. Banana

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6352 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post