Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carlisle list
 Login/Join 
posted
Finally got an email that I got in and can purcahse wine. Anybody hear anything good about the 09's? What are the must buys?

"We can share the women, we can share the wine."

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When did you sign up for the list?

Posts: 3073 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Apr 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when did you sign up? i got an email that my sign-up from april 2009 is still on the waiting list but "thanks for waiting".

09's are being generally heralded as a very solid vintage. if you like carlisle, i'd buy up.

Posts: 4752 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
when did you sign up? i got an email that my sign-up from april 2009 is still on the waiting list but "thanks for waiting".

09's are being generally heralded as a very solid vintage. if you like carlisle, i'd buy up.

+1. I also signed up in April 2009, so we are in the same boat.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Apr 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to know when you signed up. It figures that most of the Syrah and Zin wine lovers in the world signed up in 2009 Roll Eyes . I wonder how long that waiting list is? It would be nice if they took a stab at reporting an estimate of how many more years it will take to actually buy - Kosta Browne does this.

Posts: 309 | Registered: Sep 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not relevant, but this thread made me curious when we joined the Carlisle list. Summer 2005.

We will be buying the 09's as usual.

Posts: 5867 | Location: South Florida | Registered: Dec 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the email; still waiting. Frown

De gustibus non est disputandum.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a thread on the WB board with some useful information in it. Most of the posts are similar to the ones here though.

Posts: 3106 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think i signed up in 2008.

"We can share the women, we can share the wine."

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sigh... there's always next year...

Posts: 4752 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Sparty:
quote:

+2 same same.

Posts: 132 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: Apr 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bastards. renounce!

posted Hide Post
Its not like you don't have a source Jorge.

Posts: 5867 | Location: South Florida | Registered: Dec 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jcocktosten:
Its not like you don't have a source Jorge.

Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Easy:
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Sparty:
quote:

+2 same same.

+3. But I did update mailing address. I wonder if that will negatively affect my status

Posts: 21 | Location: Salisbury, NC | Registered: Oct 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made it on the mailing list this time around and I signed up about 2 years ago. Those of you that are anxiously waiting, you can always email Mike Officer at Carlisle and he'll tell you how long he thinks it'll be. About a year ago I asked and he told me I should make the list by the Jan 11 mailer and sure enough he was 100% accurate. I'll be buying all the zins and select syrahs...

Posts: 35 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got on the list as well and I signed up in 08.

Posts: 1117 | Location: The OC | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
signed up in early 10.. LOL! I guess I will be waiting for a while..

Posts: 828 | Location: Carlsbad | Registered: Apr 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signed up July 2008 and still waiting...

Posts: 2541 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally I made to the list this year. Don't remember though when I signed up to join.

Posts: 1030 | Location: Chino, CA | Registered: Oct 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post