WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    New to the Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to the Forum
 Login/Join 
posted
Hello all. I have been a wine drinker for many years and have been a Wine Spectator subscriber for at least 10 years. While watching my Chicago Blackhawks win last night, I stumbled on to this forum for the first time. Looks like lots of great info sharing happens here. I am looking forward to being part of the family! I am an Aurora boy just like Bill!

Posts: 63 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jan 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grapejuiceisgood:
I am an Aurora boy just like Bill!

We'll try not to hold it against you. Razz

Oh, and welcome to the WS Forums. Smile

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6043 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am an Aurora boy just like Bill!

Just like Al, also! He's an Aurora boy, Al is.

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3441 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wayne and Garth are from Aurora as well.

Party on.

Welcome to the Forums!

Posts: 6429 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Kumar? Is there a White Castle in Aurora?

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5589 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, but that name is a bit tedious to type. Can we call you Grapey or Gjig?

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36743 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello all. I have been a wine drinker for many years and have been a Wine Spectator subscriber for at least 10 years. While watching my Chicago Blackhawks win last night, I stumbled on to this forum for the first time. Looks like lots of great info sharing happens here. I am looking forward to being part of the family! I am an Aurora boy just like Bill!

Why do I get the feeling that this IS Bill? I feel a setup coming here. Wink

But, in the event that you are real, Welcome.

Posts: 3544 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
What about Kumar? Is there a White Castle in Aurora?

There is. Not that I go there. No GI blockages that need curing. Big Grin

Posts: 5365 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
quote:

Why do I get the feeling that this IS Bill? I feel a setup coming here. Wink

But, in the event that you are real, Welcome.

Believe it or not, no mischief from my end!

Posts: 5365 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post