WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Pinot Noir's under $25
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pinot Noir's under $25
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Agree with many already listed, and would add Stoller from WV to the list.

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1987 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'09 Villa Mt. Eden Sonoma County PN - $19.99 in Atlanta before discount.

'09 Sean Minor 4 Bears PN - $17.99 when you can find it.

Both are exceptional, complex PNs at this price point.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear. "
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 10, 1787

Posts: 3848 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: Nov 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kybo:
'09 Villa Mt. Eden Sonoma County PN - $19.99 in Atlanta before discount.

'09 Sean Minor 4 Bears PN - $17.99 when you can find it.

Both are exceptional, complex PNs at this price point.

Kybo, that 09 4 bears was really nice. We went through about a case and a half. Fantastic QPR.

Posts: 5555 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Argyle, Benton Lane, King Estate, Chateau St. Jean, Acacia Carneros and Girardin Emotion de Terroirs.

Posts: 2302 | Location: NH Seacoast | Registered: Oct 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jfont:
You know Rivers-Marie is about 25 bucks and they're delish...

hook a fellow Angeleno up and let me know where!?!

Posts: 283 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got this email from ...
http://www.ultimatewineshop.com/

I am not associated with this outlet - this is a great value...

Dark & Rich 92pt California Pinot Noir On Sale!
41% OFF!!

Belle Glos Meiomi Pinot Noir 2011
California

"Dark and rich, showing toasty mocha oak flavors, with a beam of wild berry, raspberry, cola, vanilla and spice. Long on the finish. Drink now through 2020."
92 Points Wine Spectator

Suggested Retail Price $29.99
Our Regular Price $22.49
Sale Price: $17.69 Fantastic!

Posts: 723 | Location: Pinot Heaven - CA | Registered: Oct 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had forgotten about Domaine Carneros; had a 2006 tonight that was drinking quite nice for that vintage.

"The hardest thing to attain ... is the appreciation of difference without insisting on superiority" George Saintsbury

Posts: 1688 | Location: DC Suburbs, Potomac MD. | Registered: Dec 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Savigny Les Beaune from producers like Pavelot, Camus Bruchon, Jadot can be found for under $25 if you keep your eyes open. Usually it's a SLB Villages, but I've seen some 1er's below $25 on occasion, especially Jadot.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.lastbottlewines.com/invite/0afe3ca693abaf078afeb3779d49acb72a83998c

Posts: 123 | Location: Kansas City Area | Registered: May 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesseix:
quote:

Sorry man...
I got my hookup from hippomon..

Posts: 889 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jesseix:
quote:

Sorry man...
I got my hookup from hippomon..

No hurt feelings, I know that's the release price on the Sonoma Coast bottling, haven't made the mailing list quite yet (and from what they've put out on their website doesn't look like there will be any new additions in the next year or two)

Posts: 283 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post