WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    What BEER are you drinking?
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What BEER are you drinking?
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
312 Ale

Posts: 2917 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goose Island Big John
Jewbilation 16th anniversary

Posts: 936 | Location: SW CT | Registered: Feb 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magic Hat Circus Boy
Bell's Oberon

Posts: 6527 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southern Tier Mokha
Beau's Summer Saison
Beau's SleepyTime Imperial Porter

Looking forward to those mags of '08 Salon.

Posts: 2464 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tallgrass IPA.

Posts: 9488 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Green Flash West Coast IPA
Lagunitas Sucks

(speaking of drinking more beer and less wine)

Posts: 5077 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New England Brewing Co "668, Neighbor of the Beast"

Black Diamond Stout

Two Roads Double IPA

Posts: 936 | Location: SW CT | Registered: Feb 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gouden Carolus Cuvée Van de Keizer (brewed once a year on 2/24 on the birthday of Charles the V)

Ayinger Weizen-Bock

Get Anker "Lucifer"

Posts: 1119 | Location: Gig Harbor, WA | Registered: Apr 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Introduced some co-workers to Rogue Dead Guy last night before the Chicago offline. They loved it.

Posts: 2917 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leffe Ruby at the moment. It's gorg.....

Posts: 1 | Location: Dordogne | Registered: Feb 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cigar City Florida Cracker Belgian White

Posts: 2006 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Oct 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Introduced some co-workers to Rogue Dead Guy last night before the Chicago offline. They loved it.

One of my favorite breweries. I've never had a beer from them I didn't enjoy (though I would have to share the bottle on more than a few of them. Maple Bacon comes to mind).

Looking forward to those mags of '08 Salon.

Posts: 2464 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
quote:

One of my favorite breweries. I've never had a beer from them I didn't enjoy (though I would have to share the bottle on more than a few of them. Maple Bacon comes to mind).

Absolutely hated the Maple Bacon, but have loved everything else.

Drank a few Goose Island Winter Ale last night.

Show me a good loser, I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jun 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
quote:

I had some of this Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon while tailgating at a Northwestern game last season with Vino Me and Lady Vino Me. My wife loved it, but I just threw up in my mouth again at the thought of it.

Posts: 3602 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
quote:

I had some of this Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon while tailgating at a Northwestern game last season with Vino Me and Lady Vino Me. My wife loved it, but I just threw up in my mouth again at the thought of it.

Perhaps you have to pair it with the actual Voodoo bacon maple bars?

Turkey bacon is the reason I have trust issues.

Posts: 6849 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: Mar 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chimay Red Cap.

Posts: 3602 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marcb7:
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfrombulls:
quote:
Originally posted by TallGirl:
Half pints of .. Beau's Winterbrew (coffee amber), Beyond The Pale's pink fuzz (grapefruit wheat), Ashton Brewing Co.'s vanilla porter.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but how tall are you, exactly??

I believe she is half pint size if I remember correctly Smile

what ^^ he said. Smile

i get asked that question on every thread i post. i should've called myself 'halfpint'.

to stick with the theme .. i tried the red racer ipa again .. just not a fan.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Qhdeputy:
Gouden Carolus Cuvée Van de Keizer (brewed once a year on 2/24 on the birthday of Charles the V)

Ayinger Weizen-Bock

Get Anker "Lucifer"

QHDeputy - I just got introduced to this not too long ago from the guys @ Charleston Beer Exchange when I was in Charleston for work. This beer is truly a masterpiece!

Procrastination is like second nature, and prone to exotic nomenclature.

Posts: 724 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Dec 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wicked Weed "Freak" DIPA
Wicked Weed Tyranny Hoppy Red Ale

Both are very solid beers. My first time in Asheville this past week. Picked up a growler of each. I guess this place just opened in the past month or so.

Procrastination is like second nature, and prone to exotic nomenclature.

Posts: 724 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Dec 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
i should've called myself 'halfpint'.

You can change your username anytime you like by updating your profile. Just sayin'.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You can change your username anytime you like by updating your profile. Just sayin'.

I wasn't too sure after the first two sips, but it grew on me rather fast. I had to buy a couple more.

Posts: 1119 | Location: Gig Harbor, WA | Registered: Apr 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two Brothers Atom Smasher Marzen.
Two Brothers Oh Brother Tripel.

Posts: 5526 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

done - halfpint it is. thanks for the tip, VinT.

gosh i hope this doesn't confuse people.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by halfpint:
gosh i hope this doesn't confuse people.

Maybe we should get Robo Porker's opinion on this. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Alesmith IPA (from 22 oz.) - quite possibly one of my new favorites. Just a wonderfully hoppy, but still fresh, iterpretation of W. Coast IPA.

Cheers!

Posts: 2923 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post