WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Wine Berserkers having pretty good offerings today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wine Berserkers having pretty good offerings today
 Login/Join 
posted
Berserker Day
More of an FYI than a plug as I have nothing to gain here, but Berserker Day is going on over there and I have already jumped on some Stefania and Rascal cases. Anyone else participating?

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Posts: 1899 | Registered: Feb 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13564 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't see much I was interested in so no.

www.twincitieswinetasting.com

Posts: 450 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes picked up a number of wines, Siduri, Billecart, fulcrum, jean Edwards, and a couple more.

Posts: 158 | Location: NJ | Registered: Jun 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did jump in on some, but only wines I would have purchased anyway at the right price.
Even after 40 years of buying experience, I'm still trying to resolve the difference between discount from list and value to me.

Posts: 2309 | Registered: Jul 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought some stefania and sojourn. Tried to limit myself to wines that i was already planning in buying.

Posts: 80 | Location: Detroit, mi | Registered: Sep 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered from Halcon, Ladd and Dacalier. Haven't tried any of them but all seemed to have solid reviews and the prices were right

Posts: 282 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post