WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    UGC 2010 Bordeaux Tasting - Chicago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UGC 2010 Bordeaux Tasting - Chicago
 Login/Join 
posted
Anybody from Chicagoland planning on attending? Event is January 23 at the Drake Hotel. Tickets go on sale tomorrow (Binny's).

I've done a terrible job attending tastings in this young stage of my collecting career...I'll look forward to this.

Posts: 909 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I signed up for the trade tasting earlier in the day but am not sure if I am going to go.

VM

Posts: 12369 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to go. Just need to convince my wife that I can leave her at home (or get her parents to come help out) with our 1 month old and 2 year old girls.

Posts: 3341 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Apr 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will probably go again...although i don't think this vintage will be my style. Hoping to bring a friend so i will have someone to talk with.

Posts: 2210 | Location: Chicago Suburbs | Registered: Oct 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my ticket today. I'm looking forward to it, as 2010 is my first daughter's birth year. I want to buy some, but with prices that came out on release, I want to try some of them before choosing.

Posts: 3341 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Apr 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plan to attend this tasting, but the one in LA.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Chino, CA | Registered: Oct 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought tickets. I'm hopeful the event space won't be overly crowded. I found last year's thread on this topic and sounds like the Drake is a great venue.

Posts: 909 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Aug 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post