WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Sadat X & Will Tell True Wine Connoisseur's #57 Chateau Julien
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sadat X & Will Tell True Wine Connoisseur's #57 Chateau Julien
 Login/Join 
posted
In this episode of True Wine Connoisseurs Sadat X and Will Tell receive 2 bottles of Chateau Julien (Royalty Red and Merlot) from our good friend Bobby Brower.
And through the Bobby Brower Hour we are happy to have the return of Twannie Ranks AKA "SHINE ON".
Please support the HipHop wine movement we have started and go purchase TWC {Planet of the Grapes} On I-Tunes now! The 1st Wine based Hip Hop Album. Sadat X & Will Tell True Wine Connoisseur's #57 Chateau Julien

Posts: 68 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6616 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Posts: 1594 | Location: Murrieta, CA | Registered: Mar 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shane!

Posts: 68 | Location: NYC | Registered: May 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yea always entertaining to watch

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 12253 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you brother!
We are having alot of fun making these episodes again, glad that is translating to the viewers.

posted Hide Post
quote:
the HipHop wine movement

??

With a patty? How come you didn't get a jerked chicken patty? The best!

Good stuff guys, as always.

"The best part is how he said the ENGLISH language. Fine irony. Use American next time."

Posts: 2649 | Location: NY | Registered: Dec 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post