WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm done with _____ wine.

Posts: 5471 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
beer

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6353 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
47%, Mitt? Really? Horse

I'm sorry, the winery says that's an allocated item!

Posts: 1048 | Location: Nanuet, Rockland County, New York.... just north of NYC | Registered: Feb 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Goldman:
47%, Mitt? Really? Horse

Yep really, and unfortunately he is dead right.

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”—Winston Churchill”

Posts: 3470 | Location: Vermont | Registered: Sep 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give Mitt a break.....It's hard to say something intelligent with BOTH feet in your mouth. Winner

Posts: 1048 | Location: Nanuet, Rockland County, New York.... just north of NYC | Registered: Feb 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden has same problem

Posts: 6353 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Goldman:
Give Mitt a break.....It's hard to say something intelligent with BOTH feet in your mouth. Winner

What's your excuse? Oh that's right; you are one of those who owe their livelihood to the government.

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”—Winston Churchill”

Posts: 3470 | Location: Vermont | Registered: Sep 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red meat isn't unhealthy. Fuzzy, green meat is unhealthy.

Turkey bacon is the reason I have trust issues.

Posts: 6804 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: Mar 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Commission... What a concept. I only get paid for what I accomplish and produce... Popcorn

posted Hide Post
Getting paid not to work once again. Nice. Annoying. PITA...

Looking forward to those mags of '08 Salon.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
getting paid as a farmer not to raise crops is even better

posted Hide Post
None shall sleep, none shall sleep. Even you, o Princess in your cold room.

Watch the stars, that tremble with love and with hope.

Posts: 30141 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vanish, o night! Set, stars! Set, stars! At dawn, I will win! I will win! I will win!

"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst..."

Posts: 1946 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad us Viking got here before Chris

posted Hide Post
"I do not recognize the authority of this court over me..."
Clink, clink, went the 'cuffs. Big Grin

Turkey bacon is the reason I have trust issues.

Posts: 6804 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: Mar 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I am going to be drowned... if I am going to be drowned...why, in the name of the seven mad gods who rule the sea was I allowed to come thus far and contemplate the sand and trees? Was I brought here merely to have my nose dragged away as I was about to nibble the sacred cheese of life?

Be good and you will be lonesome. S.L. Clemens

Posts: 752 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: Nov 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"And the winner is........."

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5734 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tattoo Temple '13

Posts: 176 | Location: San Diego | Registered: Dec 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Republicans want to shoot me and the Dems are exploiting me.

Can't a yellow bird have some peace-

Big Bird

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6599 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ARRRR-GOOOOOS!!!!

Banana

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VinT,

Posts: 2804 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Argos Go

Posts: 1673 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Roughriders....

Wait, Ottawa doesn't have a team anymore....

.....Arrrrrgoooooooos!

Posts: 1906 | Location: Etobicoke (Toronto burb) | Registered: Apr 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avoid the pretentious and pushy staff at carravagio Italian restaurant at all costs.

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6599 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mayor Rob Ford removed from office...what a circus!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mangiare:
Mayor Rob Ford removed from office...what a circus!

Carney goes to London, the head of the SEC resigns and Ford is ousted. All within 5-10 minutes of each other. It was a wild half an hour that's for sure!

Looking forward to those mags of '08 Salon.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post